If you love the mix of working both strategically and operationally within the People (HR) area in a high paced environment in one of Europe's true Unicorns this is a role for you! As Head of People Nordics your mission will be to continue our journey and take the People dimension to the next level both internationally and locally.
AUTO1 Group is developing rapidly and working hard to conquer the digital automotive industry. Our mission is to build the best and innovative way to buy and sell cars online. To accomplish this ambitious goal we need to continue building the best company for the best people! The role as Head of People plays a crucial role in this! The Nordic People team consists of 6 colleagues within different areas of expertise, including Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. As Head of People, you will lead the team towards achieving our long term business plans and ambitions. The team is located throughout the Nordics and this role would be based in Stockholm.
As the Head of People (Head of HR), you will have the full responsibility for our Nordic people organisation, that continues to develop and grow. You'll be the strategic partner to the Nordic leadership team and managers, constantly challenging the status quo and driving innovation. You will have the responsibility of making sure we systematically improve the work environment processes, making sure we are compliant and best in class. Together with your team, you'll be the go to experts for all managers and employees on all People-related matters.Your role is all about our brilliant people, and your focus will be on;
- Being a true AUTO1 ambassador who inspires others to do their best for us to achieve our common company goals
- Acting as a sounding board and advisor for senior management
- Collaborating closely with the International People team to input into the central HR agenda and support the roll out of central HR policies to the local teams
- Supporting our high set targets on growth by making sure we recruit timely and hire the right people
- Identifying training needs in the organisation and collaborate on executing L&D initiatives together with other parts of the International People team
- Supporting the organisation with employee administration such as employment contracts, salary reviews, updating information in our HRIS etc
- Driving people initiatives/projects, follow up on these and measure progress
- Setting clear expectations for your team and following up on an individual level. You'll coach the team daily in their individual areas of responsibility
- Ensuring that your team members have what it takes to be committed to their work and to function as a high-performing team
This is your team
- Developing our local employer brand through various initiatives and projects that you have full ownership of - from idea generation to execution in line with the group employer brand strategy
You may be wondering which team you will join? Wonder no more!
You will join a fantastic team with an open-minded atmosphere and attitude. We like to exchange ideas and skills. Even though the team is divided into different roles and countries we have a close collaboration. We simply like working with each other and we look forward to welcoming you into the team.What you should bring
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business or similar field
- Proven track record in the creation and execution of HR strategies and processes such as L&D, Comp & Ben, Performance Management, Onboarding, etc.
- Data driven approach with moderate excel skills
- Coaching skills, on all levels in an organisation.
- A minimum of 6 years in HR, and a minimum of 2-3 years in a managerial position.
- Expert knowledge of Swedish labour law - Danish or Finnish labour law knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience from working towards other Nordic countries is preferred
- You have a prestigeless mindset and you enjoy working in a fast-growing environment where you are given a lot of responsibility
Why AUTO1 Group
- You speak / write fluent Swedish and English
- A lot of responsibility from the beginning
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Your contribution counts - with your work, you contribute to our corporate success and you are part of our revolution in the automotive industry
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with a lot of room for influence
Who we are
- Benefits - We offer you company pension, health insurance (sjukförsäkring), wellness contribution, discounts on different offers and regular team events
AUTO1 Group is a multi-brand technology company that is building the best way to buy and sell cars online. Its local European consumer brands like wirkaufendeinauto.de or Viköperdinbil.se offer consumers the fastest and easiest way to sell their car. Its merchant brand, AUTO1.com, is Europe's largest wholesale platform for car trading professionals. With its retail brand Autohero, AUTO1 Group is using its technology, scale and operational excellence to develop the best consumer experience to buy a car online. AUTO1 Group is operating in over 30 countries and achieved revenues of €3.5 billion in 2019.Interested?
Nice that you see AUTO1 Group as a future employer! Send us your CV and cover letter immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions first, you can contact Beatrice Lönnqvist (current Head of HR) on +46 708 604 691.