If you like to be involved in the entire process of embedded application development, from design to integration, then look no further! We have a great opportunity for a Product Developer Firmware to join our amazing team in Stockholm at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions!
Surround yourself with colleagues that inspires, guides, and challenges you in a work environment that encourages new ideas and a learning culture.What will you do as an Product Developer Firmware
You will be a key part of developing and maintaining a leading security system in alarm and access control, called ARX. The system is based on high security, capacity, scalable and configurable infrastructure.
You can read more about ASSA ABLOY ARX here.
Shape our journey while learning and developing with a team of Front-end, Back-end, FW and Testers.You will also:
- Work with software development for embedded Linux system.
- Oversee new feature development, work with improvements, and maintenance of previous releases.
- Conduct tests and design documentation.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product owners, Back-end Developers, and various stakeholder and occasional meet clients with live systems.
The skills and experience you need
- Work according to agile methodologies.
- Proven experience and understanding of development, system design, problem solving, and design documentation.
- Skilled C/C++ programming languages.
- Experience with platforms such as Linux, Python, JIRA /Confluence, and GitLab.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Interest for HW is a plus.
We review applications regularly, so don't wait
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is required.
We are building diverse, inclusive teams and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply here, no later than July 17, 2022.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don't look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Helene Lin, Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org