ALSO Sweden looks forward to working with you as anAzure solution architect (d/f/m)
ALSO Sweden is a part of ALSO Holding AG (Emmen, Switzerland). ALSO brings providers and buyers of the ICT industry together and offer more than 660 vendors of hardware, software and IT-services access to over 110 000 buyers, who can call a broad spectrum of other customized services in the logistics, finance, and IT services sectors, as well as traditional distribution services. From the development of complex IT landscapes, the provision and maintenance of hardware and software, right through to the return, reconditioning and remarketing of IT hardware, ALSO offers all services as a one-stop shop. ALSO is represented in 23 European countries and generates total net sales of approximately 10.7 billion euros with around 4 000 employees in the fiscal year 2019.
Attractive work content, participative personnel management based on self-responsibility, and very good development opportunities: that's what the ALSO Group stands for.Key Accountabilities:
- Develop the business area with existing and new customers with different methods
- Develop good relations with customers, vendors and internally
- Offer in dept technical support to our solution partners and resellers
- Deep knowledge about customers´ and vendors´ business, business and technology requirements, including their concept and strategies
- Make visible to the partners what ALSO can contribute with and the benefits we provide the partners.
- Understand ALSO solution portfolio and is capable to deliver solutions for customers by utilizing available portfolio
You are able to understand and define partner and customer business / technology requirements and turn those into business cases implemented by Microsoft Azure and ALSO Solutions portfolio. You have excellent collaboration skills to connect and engage with others to solve challenges and deliver high-quality service.
- "Solution driven" presale experience with proof of good results
- Experiences within datacenter as well as cloud offerings and technology.
- High potential to adapt, cooperate and create good solutions
- Certified in Datacenter technology and or Azure technology
- Selling, analytic, structured, communicative and relations-oriented personality
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Workplace Kista, Stockholm
If you have any questions please contact Carl-Henrik Hörnkvist - +46 768 34 01 09