Do you believe in all the information you are exposed to every day? On the news? On social media? Either way, there is only one way to validate the vast amount of information - data usage, with data you can trust. That is what we deliver at Nielsen and that is why we are the biggest provider of Fast Moving Consumer Goods data in the world.
Over the last 95 years, we have been working within the biggest companies like Coca-cola, PepsiCo, Nestle and much more. So when the world asks, "What's next?" you'll have the answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vNNjEMMYs
Nielsen Nordic Business Cluster covers the markets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway and we have offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo.
For our Nordic SEFF Team we are looking for the newNordic Analytics Leader
If you like consultancy, to get in contact with clients and uncover their business needs and can be creative in finding the right solutions to answer these business questions, this job at Nielsen will bring you an exciting and fun environment to work in, and the opportunity to make a big impact to our clients' business.WHAT'S THE TEAM?
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by playing a key role at Nielsen by leading our Nordic Analytical Sales Effectiveness Organization.
The Sales Effectiveness team is focused on helping manufacturers and retailers to understand the levers that influence consumer purchase decisions, and via consultancy, the Sales Effectiveness team gives guidance to our clients how to optimize their strategy and tactics to obtain better results.Some examples of areas where the Sales Effectiveness team is focused on are:
WHAT'S THE JOB?
- Understanding the impact that price has on volume sales to help clients set the right price and to optimize margins or volume/value sales accordingly.
- What should be my optimal promotional strategy? Do I need to give deep discounts or is creating awareness just as effective? How much promotional support should I give to get a higher uplift in sales? Which retailers should I prioritize for promotions and are there differences in the tactics I should apply?
- How do I optimize my product portfolio and the shelf? Which products are most important to drive sales and how do I display these in store? Are there products that I could exchange because they highly cannibalize on sales from other products in my portfolio?
- Solutions to track and support client's sales teams by reducing time spend in store and allowing them to track instore KPI's like planogram compliance, share of shelf, out of stock, availability and other relevant KPI's
You will manage a Nordic team of Analytic consultants and project leaders, interact in an efficient way with Center of Excellence (CoE) leaders and become a valuable partner for the sales organization.
Key task for your team is to partner with our clients and use data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Working with both your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you and your team will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to lead the projects to develop in-depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.As the manager of the team your main responsibilities will be to:
WHAT'S THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- Manage and motivate the team and ensure a link between countries in this virtual team.
- Build and develop a high skilled team capable to deliver quality results to clients and build the right team spirit.
- Partner with Sales Effectiveness Sales teams and support commercial activities when needed.
- Help deliver on the shared responsibility on our commercial goals, both revenue and profitability.
- Cooperate with product leaders and delivery teams around the world, working in a collaborative way and maximizing the usage of Nielsen's Center of Excellence teams to achieve our goals in terms of revenue, adoption of new ways of working and efficiency.
For this business crucial role, we need an experienced consultant, with excellent leadership skills and with solid consultancy background to understand the processes and interact with clients in an efficient way. Due to the fact that local analytic teams spend an important portion of their time in front of the client and this give them multiple commercial opportunities, you should feel comfortable on these activities too.Main requirements we are looking for:
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Capacity to attract, develop and retain talent
- Experienced with excellent management and leadership skills
- Good understanding of technical processes and deep knowledge in Pricing and Assortment solutions is a plus
- Excellent communications and consulting skills to interact with clients and also with internal stakeholders
- Capacity to work across boundaries and to bring together a virtual team
- Fluent English is strictly necessary
- Capacity to travel within 10% of working time
Professional Growth - We offer an exciting and challenging job in a large international company with a high level of competences with friendly and inspiring colleagues in a pleasant and informal working environment
Benefits - We offer a competitive salary with pension and health insurance, also: 37.5 hours work week, the office in the bright and nice premises at Södermalm
Great Culture - Our values in Nielsen are: Personal, Open, Integrated & Useful. You will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment when you can be simply yourselfARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new colleague. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.