WHAT'S THE TEAM?
Our Global Client Delivery is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our team get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.WHAT'S THE JOB?
You will explore, develop and execute new analytical output to enable growth and add valuable insight to our deliverables. It will be imperative to modernize and optimize part of our services and work on activities that challenge the status quo in client deliveries and bring us to the next level using new tools and technology. You will drive projects independently and interact with both our production environment and commercial touchpoints on a Nordic level to be in sync with our priorities.
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will:
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data
- Set-up and refresh cyclical reports
- Identify sales opportunities, at Client and internally, and pass to Client Business Partner
- Draft and deliver reports and presentations (category overview as well as ssue based) building a story and finalizing conclusions and proposes recommendations
- Reviews data for errors and inconsistencies
- Follow and fully owns Center of Excellence (COE) ways of working process, manages Clients'/Commercial expectations
- Attend client meetings and presentations over the phone and in person
- Discuss analysis design to best answer client questions with Client Business Partner/client with the support of Senior team member
- Work on analytical, technical solutions and processes related to reports and presentations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS CHARACTERIZED BY:
- Deliver final output based on collaboration with OpsTech and Sales/Analytics
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical role in Marketing Research area or similar
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Very good command of Swedish and English
- Analytical mind and good numerical skills
- Desire to drive digital transformation and automation
- Knowledge aboutMicrosoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
- Experience with software like MS Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, or similar tools would be a great asset
- Good visualization skills – interest in storytelling techniques is very welcom
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?Development
- Interest in the commercial industry
- This position is a perfect start for you in Nielsen. You will haveour portfolio of global clients (both Retailers and Manufacturers), and internally with Sales and Technology departments. We guarantee you Global exposure and engagement. You will also have access to advanced technologies and software as Nielsen is continuously leveraging technology keeping pace with new trends.opportunity to gain competence in different areas cooperating externally with Ongoing career growth
- your career path may evolve both into commercial and technology direction. Employees are encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training, one of them is Client Delivery Academy.
Great Culture - Our values in Nielsen are: Personal, Open, Integrated & Useful. You will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment when you can be simply yourself.HOW DOES THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1. First, you need to apply online!
2. Online test via the Pymetrics platform (Artificial Intelligence-based games – really fun to do! You'll personalized results report get to show you your cognitive and emotional traits)
3. Short Recruiter phone interview
4. Video Interview
5. Face to face Interview
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new colleague. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.