ABOUT THE ROLE
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE
by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
Working with both your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
The Sales Effectiveness team is focused on helping manufacturers and retailers to understand the levers that influence consumer purchase decisions, and via consultancy, the Sales Effectiveness team gives guidance to our clients how to optimize their strategy and tactics to obtain better results. If you like consultancy, to get in contact with clients and uncover their business needs and can be creative in finding the right solutions to answer these business questions, the Sales Effectiveness department will bring you an exciting and fun environment to work in, and the opportunity to make a big impact to our clients' business.Some examples of areas where the Sales Effectiveness team is focused on are:
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding the impact that price has on volume sales to help clients set the right price and to optimize margins or volume/value sales accordingly.
- What should be my optimal promotional strategy? Do I need to give deep discounts or is creating awareness just as effective? How much promotional support should I give to get a higher uplift in sales? Which retailers should I prioritize for promotions and are there differences in the tactics I should apply?
- How do I optimize my portfolio and the shelf? Which products are most important to drive sales and how do I display these in store? Are there products that I could exchange because they highly cannibalize on sales from other products in my portfolio?
- Solutions to track and support client's sales teams by reducing time spend in store and allowing them to track instore KPI's like planogram compliance, share of shelf, out of stock, availability and other relevant KPI's
WE THINK YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING
- Earning client trust and building relationships by delivering meaningful analysis
- Understanding the business needs of our client and applying solutions
- Manage projects starting from client needs to final delivery and presentation
- Analysing information and contributing to presentations with other team members
- Managing sales by identifying opportunities and collaborating closely with the sales team to see that these are met
- Understanding our tools and systems as well as the Nielsen product portfolio
- Working closely with all teams to ensure work is connected to meet client business issues.
- Bachelor degree
- 3 to 5 years' experience in an FMCG environment or equivalent (preferred)
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Performs work accurately and effectively with attention to detail
- A numerical confidence and able to translate numbers into insights and recommendations
- Able to analyse data and summarise into a story
- Eager to further develop presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
This opportunity is just the beginning of your future at Nielsen. We want you to be you - and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.WHAT WE OFFER
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF NIELSEN?
- An exciting job with good development opportunities in an international company in rapid development
- A knowledgeable organization, rewarding work, and a pleasant and informal work environment
- Competitive offer and collective agreement (occupational pension, parental leave etc.)
- 37.5 hours of working week, healthcare allowance, etc.
- Office in bright and nice premises at Södermalm
If you have questions about the role, please contact:
Elin Sundin - Nordic Analytic SEFF Leader
Mobile: 46 70 607 57 04
Email: elin.sundin (AT) nielsen.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Application deadline: November 30th
, we review applications continuously, Apply today!