Dina arbetsuppgifterYour responsibilities
Din profilYour background
- You contribute to our development- and maintenance projects, by playing an active role in the development of the application layer in our solutions.
- You provide input when creating test specifications for your part of the code.
- You take on an active role in the algorithm development for parts of our sensor and software development projects.
- You have a MSc in Applied Physics, Computer science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, or similar. Alternatively, you have a BSc in computer science with a few years of professional experience.
- You are either recently graduated from university, or with a few years of professional experience in software development.
- You have experience with object-oriented programming.
- You have good communication skills, since many of your team members will be situated in other locations.
- As a person you like to improve things and will never give up finding solutions.
- You enjoy multi-tasking and appreciate collaboration with colleagues.
- Knowledge of the Pulp and Paper industry is meritorious.
- Preferably You have an interest in mathematical modeling, statistics and machine learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of development in .NET and .NET Core is an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
Benjamin Friberg, Recruiting Manager, +468 658 80 18, will answer your questions on the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Rose-Mary Olofsson, +4621-34 04 21; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +4684-77 91 39; Ledarna: Kenneth Wahlqvist, +4684-77 91 85. Any other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Emelie Wijk, +46733-51 27 28. Welcome to apply by 2019-11-03.