We're on a mission to put more smiles on people's workplaces and are looking for yet another star to join us at our Stockholm HQ!This role will contribute with:
We are quickly growing and want to find a sales & implementation engineer that can help on-board our customers and partners through integrations with our APIs, help customers get technical answers about our product.
In this role you would be expected to:
We think it's good if you recognise yourself in this description:
- Build and maintain integrations towards our customer systems using an integration platform and our API endpoints, as well as help our customers build their own integrations towards us.
- Help build up an ecosystem of partners that build integrations towards our data & on-boarding APIs (e.g. pre-integrated HR systems, Data analysis services etc)
- Assist sales and customers in our sales & implementation funnel with technical questions they may have (e.g. Single Sign-On, integrations/provisioning, security questions, technical how-to questions).
- Provide input to our product development backlog based on customer & partner needs.
- Strong technical understanding of concepts such as APIs, integrations, Single Sign On/SAML federation, with e.g. 2-3 years experience as a developer with customer contact or a hands on technical pre-sales role.
- Good verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English, able to succinctly explain technical concepts to both techies and non-techies.
- Experience with the identity & access management and HR domain (HR master data, HR systems and Employee & Organizational data) is a definite plus
- Attention to detail and robustness is key to ensure everything works smoothly.
You will be critical in ensuring that we build up a partner ecosystem utilizing our integration endpoints and will also have the opportunity to be part of the onboarding process with both huge international customers and quick and agile tech start-ups.Your team
We can offer you a fantastic team, dynamic environment and great development opportunities joining a young company with international ambitions. We have a strong compensation package with good salary and alot of other benefits like monthly social activities, healthcare & education budget, company fridge, free after works & breakfast etc.
You will be based in the R&D department but will work cross-functional with colleagues from other departments such as Customer Success & Sales. We are a diverse team with colleagues from all over the world in different ages and with different backgrounds and skill-sets.Say hello to the Stockholm based team in picnic mode!So, you think this could make you smile at work?
If you think this sounds interesting we would love to hear what you are looking for in your next employer, what you believe your strenghts are and what makes you smile at work. Interviews will be held continuously so drop us a line ASAP :) We're looking forward hearing from you!