&FRANKLY IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
We're on a mission to put more smiles on people's workplaces and are looking for yet another star to join us at our Stockholm HQ!
Not too long ago we launched the first minimum viable product of &frankly and immediately saw great traction. Today &frankly is a powerful tool to drive employee engagement and positive change within organisations. We are honored to deliver our solution to the top company brands across the Nordic region. Now we are looking for a talented and sales savvy colleague to our sales team to help more customers benefit from &frankly.The micro description of this role
Contribute to our continuous growth by acquiring new customers and expand the use of &frankly within existing customers.The more detailed description
People spend most of their waking hours at work. And yet, our well being there receives very little attention. This is something we want to change with &frankly, and we’re bit naïve in our belief that it shouldn’t be so damn hard.
As Account Manager, you inspire decision makers to think in new ways to increase engagement throughout the organisation. Your primary responsibility is to acquire mid-sized to large enterprise customers. Primarily in Sweden but some travel is required across the Nordic region.Your team
We can offer you a fantastic team, dynamic environment and great development opportunities joining a young scale-up company with international ambitions. We are a diverse team with colleagues from all over the world in different ages and with different backgrounds and skill sets. You will be based in the sales team where you will have a close collaboration with our marketing and implementation customer success team.We think it's good if you recognise yourself in this description
In addition, we believe you have
- result-oriented with high energy that rubs off on customers, partners and colleagues
- excellent at communicating in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
- super confident in leading a conversation 1:1 and in meetings with C-level stakeholders
- curious, interested with the ability to understand how small details fit in a bigger context
We offer you
- experience of working in entrepreneurial high-growth companies
- at least 5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably towards CEO and HR
- the will to overachieve
- an academic degree
- an autonomous role where you take the necessary decisions to reach your targets
- incredible development opportunities in a fast growing HR-tech company with super-high ambitions
- to work with top company brands that all share the goal of creating world-class employee experience
- top-noth offices down-town Stockholm and Gothenburg
If you think this sounds interesting we would love to review your application. Interviews will be held continuously.
Should you have any questions you are welcome to contact André Chocron, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 76 044 26 25 .