About the job
As an IT clinic system administrator, you will be working with the system and process owners on maintenance and delivery of the IT systems and infrastructure for related users, customers, clinics offices and processes, in line with global guidelines. You will be overall responsible for the Swedish region and be based at our office in Kista, Stockholm. In this position you will be part of the Global IT Team and you will report to the IT Manager in Eindhoven, Holland. Your tasks in this role is divided into three areas; system administration, project participation and second line service desk support.
Maintain operational excellence of the systems.
· Monitor and maintain the clinic end-to-end process across the used systems.
· Assess current system utilization and recommend operational best-practices to ensure standardization and efficiencies.
· Maintain FAQ documents and knowledge base pages as new functionality are introduced.
· In collaboration with the global IT owner, perform basic updates to the systems, maintain user permissions, user roles, profiles, and hierarchies, maintain security and data protection.
· Perform internal system audits, monitor application usage.
Be a part of the global IT organization and participate in projects from the Project Office.
· Be a sparring partner for functional owners on system options. Work close together with the process/business owner and users.
· Review enhancement requests with functional owner. Analyze the request and properly document the technical requirements for the project or development process.
· Participate in projects to test and implement the system in new locations.
· Participate in projects to test and deploy new features to the organization.
· Coordination, planning and execution of project tasks.
2nd line Service Desk
Provide skilled support to functional owners and end users.
· Escalate complex issues to appropriate channel internal or external.
Engaging external vendors or partners, overseeing issue through completion, testing and communicating back to the user
· Provide specialist application level user support for all sales and marketing users by answering questions and resolving issues for internal customers.
· Differentiate support- from enhancements requests.
Who we are looking for
· You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in a related field
· You have at least 4 years working experience in a similar position
· You have good knowledge in Agile methodology and Service Desk applications
· You´re fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
As a person you are service minded and responsible. You have a goal oriented and optimistic approach to your work; you are motivated, self driven and ambitious. You are analytical, results oriented and used to work both in teams and independently to solve tasks and problems. You have also great communication skills and the ability to interact across functions and cultures. To thrive at Össur it´s important that you like to work in a changeable, innovative and international organization.
What we offer
This role is a unique opportunity to join a dedicated team at a company positioned for continued growth; an important and challenging role where you will also have the opportunity to shape the work to your strengths. As an IT clinic system administrator you will provide service together with applying efficiency improvements and new technologies for our clinical IT environment.
Full time, until further notice, start as soon as possible.
You apply via our website, please click on "apply" and follow the instructions in the relevant job posting.
Please send us your CV and personal letter written in English.
The last day to apply is 2020-04-17, please send us your application as soon as possible since the selection is ongoing.