We are looking for a Process design and Project Engineer to fill a key position at our Stenungsund site.
As Project engineer you will be in contact with both internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for the on-going projects and be the key interface between Nouryon and collaborating engineering firms.
This is a broad position with a lot of responsibility including everything from process design, development and capital projects related to improvements in process safety, asset integrity, cost efficiency, and equipment availability for the Stenungsund site. Furthermore, you will pursue CapEx investments for Site Stenungsund and continuous development of plant technology for the two business units Surface Chemistry and Ethylene Amines. Main responsibilities
- Initiate and manage improvement and investment projects.
- Drive budget, timelines, validating proposed technology improvements and ensure successful implementation.
- Support and perform investigations within the plants work with continuous improvement.
- Process design engineering, plant improvements and capital expense projects.
- Calculations and dimensioning of plant process equipment.
Why join us?
- MSc in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field or experience from Chemical industries.
- Experienced in process engineering and project management.
- Good knowledge of chemical industry processes.
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma is preferred.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- As a person you are good at building relationships and have great communicative skills.
Nouryon is a company where you can build a meaningful career and make a significant contribution to the development of our business, our customers, and society as a whole.Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Capex Project Team Lead and based in Stenungsund. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Conny Johansson, Capex Project Team Lead, +46 733 85 55 88.
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Åsa Stafström, Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 709 57 76 45.For unions related questions please contact:
Sveriges Ingenjörer, Anna-Lena Palm, +46 303 851 1 3
Unionen, Magnus Svensson, phone number +46 303 85 8 38
If you have any general questions or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@nouryon.com
We look forward to your application!
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.