We are now seeking our next Demand Manager, Construction Specialities, Nouryon Performance Formulations. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver a monthly global demand plan as part of the business planning process. Further, the role will focus on increasing the efficiency of the supply chain through targeted forecast accuracy and associated KPIs to ensure product availability to meet the sales plan while minimizing operational costs.Main responsibilitiesDemand Forecast:
- Analyze and manage the forecast and compare with historical sales history - Time period of relevance is 1 month to 24 months future horizon
- Monthly reporting of Demand Management scorecard.
Forecast Segmentation and Statistical Forecast Models:
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Managers to ensure key assumptions on anticipated market movements and commercial strategy are reflected within the forecasts and coordinate and ensure execution of the demand plan with responsible sales and customer service teams.
- Actively communicate situation on slow moving products / discontinued products to the Sales Managers
Power User Arkieva:
- Realize forecast segmentation to identify materials applicable to collaborative forecast and products that require market information. Re-evaluation at least annually to ensure correct forecast segment.
- Determine the model that fits best to the business patterns. Assures that new product/plant combinations are assigned the relevant statistical model.
- Acts as a project leader or participant in demand management projects with a minor (financial) impact. Focus in these projects is on SAP and Arkieva changes. Scope includes the management of external expertise.
- Supports preparation and facilitation of Demand Reviews
- Provide input to the Supply Management Review (SMR) in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Co-leads the Demand Supply Review (DSR) to drive tactical implementation of the approved plans.
- Propose tools and structures for the improvement of the planning function and, after consultation the IBP Manager, implements these structures.
- Manage specific Supply Chain projects to meet budget requirements, project timelines, goals, business objectives etc.
- B. Sc or M Sc Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations
- Minimum 3 years of documented experience in a similar role preferably in a chemical or FMCG industry
- Highly proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Access; SharePoint)
- High knowledge with SAP (or equivalent ERP system), Business Warehouse (or equivalent data warehouse) or Arkieva (or equivalent advanced planning software)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience from Project Management is an advantage
- Solid understanding of supply chain and business processes
To be successful in this position, we believe that you have the ability to communicate in a professional manner towards all stakeholders and the ability to build successful and long-term relationships. You are confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work. You also possess the ability to work efficiently and you know how to prioritize in your daily work. Further, you demonstrate capability to analyze data (including mass cross-reference data validation), trending and forecasting which are combined with a process-driven and results-oriented mindset.
Please note that this role will require travelling (approximately 15%).Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Business Planning & SC Construction Manager. This is a position with home base Stenungsund, Sweden.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Chris Swift, BP&SC Director, Chris.Swift@nouryon.com +131 254 473 87
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Wictoria Majstrand HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 70 957 76 46
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, Anna-Lena.Palm@nouryon.com +46 733 855 113
Unionen, Linda Schiötz Linda.Schiotz@nouryon.com +46 303 85 362
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com