Do you have experience in customer service? Would you like to work in a coordinating role in an international environment? We now have an opening for a temporary position within our company where we are seeking for a Customer Service Representative to Nouryon Surface Chemistry in Stenungsund. In this role you will have many contact areas both internally and externally and you provide high customer service level by building and maintaining customer relationships.Main responsibilities
In the role as Customer Service Representative you will fulfill the "Order To Cash" cycle for all assigned orders. You will ensure that the processing and monitoring is managed in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs.Order to Cash:
- Responsible for the timely execution of Order to Cash process for personally assigned customers.
- Receipt of orders, input into SAP, order status control, monitoring, invoicing, providing shipping documents and follow up
- Contribute in the order handling for all other customers served by the Customer Service Team, whenever needed.
- Work in an interregional order flow, orders going over sea both to internal and external customers from EMEA
- To maintain, improve and build relationships with customers and be the voice of the customer in Surface Chemistry internally
- To be the first point of contact of you customer portfolio and together with the internal functions deliver on our commitments to customer
- Handling of nonorder related requests, typically MSDS, questionnaires and other types of documents.
- Communicate in a professional way with Account Managers/sales Managers to keep them informed about your common customer portfolio.
Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:30 with flextime.Qualifications
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in a relevant professional area.
- Theoretical education at minimum High School level in the area sales, trade, administration and/or logistics/distribution.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. More languages preferred.
- Good IT knowledge, SAP preferred.
- Serviceoriented and a problem solver and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
To be successful in this position we believe that you have a high social competence, high customer focus and the ability to build successful and long-term relationships. You are confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work. You also possess the ability to work efficiently and you know how to prioritize in your daily work.Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If you stand for these values we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.Additional information
This is a temporary position, valid until august 2021, based in Stenungsund, reporting to a Customer Service Supervisor.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Emelie Angelin, Regional Customer Service Manager, +46 733 855 336 or Emelie.Angelin@nouryon.com
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Anesa Divovic, Talent Resourcing partner, +46 709 577 361 Anesa.Divovic@nouryon.com
For union related questions please contact:
Unionen: Annette Elmeflo, +4630385111 or Linda Schiötz +4630385362
If you have and general questions about your application need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@nouryon.comMore about the business
Nouryon has about 10,000 employees and operate in over 80 countries around the world. Over the course of our nearly 400-year journey to become a global specialty chemicals leader, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Our products play an essential role in everyday life for people around the globe.
Follow us on Linkedin and Facebook
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable future
We look forward to your application!We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.