The Global Supply Chain team is responsible for Supply planning of the business unit Surface Chemistry. The Surface Chemistry planning process consists of three major parts, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Scheduling.
We are now looking for a Regional Supply Manager that will be member of this team. The Supply Manager will be dedicated to the Global supply chain management organization and controls the supply planning process within Surface Chemistry EMEIA. The position requires both a deep knowledge about planning, products, customers and production assets, but also experience from leading projects and teams. Main responsibilities
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Owner of the monthly updated Supply Plan for the region. Getting capacity info, run and analyse Arkieva capacity scenarios, prepare supply reports, execute and document Supply Meetings.
- Prepare and manages the regional impact on the global Supply Plan for cross regional supply.
- Translate demand and capacity situation into strategies for scheduling and is responsible for accuarate SAP master data updated with strategy information.
- Lead site production planners to resolve availability issues that have been escalated.
- Lead and develop projects.
- Maintenance of SAP master data relevant for the supply, planning and inventory processes.
- Provide relevant supply input into calculation of stock targets - production wheel, cycle times, capacity utilization etc.
- Lead monthly Supply Meetings with Sites.
- Manage the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual supply cycles to ensure balance of short term and longer term strategic needs.
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
- Professional degree in engineering, science, business or supply chain management.
- Preferred at least 5 years' experience in Supply Chain/Supply Management function.
- Deep knowledge of relevant SAP/Arkieva (or other equivalent planning tool) Supply, Planning and Inventory modules.
- Advanced user in Excel mandatory, Access an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal language skills, English is mandatory.
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.Additional information
This is a temporary position for one year on a full time basis, reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Manager, and based in Stenungsund. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Camilla Hesselbom-Hassmarker, Regional Supply Chain Manager +46030385324.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Åsa Stafström, Talent Resourcing partner, phone: +46709577645.For unions related questions please contact:
Sveriges Ingenjörer Anna-Lena Palm +46 303 851 13
Unionen Magnus Svensson +46 303 858 38
If you have any general questions about your application or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@akzonobel.com
We are looking forward to your application!More about AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.