UX Designer B2C
My name is Elin Melin Lundström and I am leading the E-commerce B2C team at Telia. I am now looking for a UX designer to join my team and empower us build the best E-commerce experience in the industry. We are working to improve the digital team and we need you! Come to Telia and support us become more proactive in trying to understand and deliver on the demands of our customers. Help us balance the needs of our business and build solutions that support our strategic vision for Telia.
* Operatively design key customer journeys and take part of tactical planning.
* Ensure a great user experience across all digital touch points.
* Make sure that the organization has the tools and “know-how” to participate in and drive change via a customer-centric and data informed approach.
* Contribute to the structural and cultural organizational change that enables creativity and innovation.
* Collaborate with our team of UX/UI designers to realize our strategic goals.
* Collaborate with digital experts including Developers, Web analytics & CRO, E-Commerce Managers, Product Owners and Content Managers.
* Interlock with Brand/Content/CX/Marketing roles and Design system at Telia to ensure that overall strategies are followed.
The role is placed in either Stockholm or Gothenburg with a hybrid work policy.
* Expert in facilitating and driving projects via a design methodology, with deliveries such as:
o Qualitative customer insights - deep understanding of customer needs.
o Design and insights driven methodologies and customer feedback loops.
o Conversion rate optimization.
* Experience in working closely with all needed functions to create an end-2-end delivery, i.e. external agencies, marketing, business specialists, technology and IT.
* Experience from working in larger organisations and with agile methodology is meriting.
* Experience from working with E-Commerce with data-driven optimization (such as A/B-testing and conversion rate optimization).
The key component to do well in this role is that you know how to empathize, both with end users as well as co-workers in different roles in the organization. You are committed to delivering results and are comfortable taking ownership of your work and priorities. You are independent and able to run the UX agenda with the ability to increase design thinking in our organization.
In short - we are looking for a trusted driver with the skills and appreciate online excellence to make the Telia customer experience one of the best out there.It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or +46 73 441 73 30.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Required controls will be performedWelcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!