Junior Mobile Core Network Engineer
Do you have a passion for 5G and the future of Mobile Data communication? We are now hiring a future star for the role of Junior Mobile Core Network Engineer to join our team. My name is Calle Strengell and I am heading our Mobile Packet Core Operations in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Is this your next opportunity?
We are on an exciting journey for the future, making significant changes in our networks and services, and the way we operate them. The (r)evolution in Telco networks and services is more present than ever before. Virtualization and containerization are reshaping how we build and operate our Mobile Packet Core. At the same time, 5G and Internet of Things are bringing a wealth of new applications and business opportunities. If you want to be part of this exploration of new technologies and ways of working, our team is where to be.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Mobile Packet Core in a multi-country environment.
- Sharing the team’s 24/7 on-call duty responsibility.
- Customer deliveries.
- Change/Network implementation.
- Network development.
- Continuous improvements in day-to-day operations and deliveries using automation.
- Life cycle management of EPC/5G Core network functions in a Network cloud environment.
- Operations and maintenance of Policy Control Function for EPC/5G Core.
Is this you?
We are looking for a person who thrives from solving technical problems, is good at connecting with colleagues and forming professional relationships within an international environment. We hope you have experience of working in mobile networks and possess a strong motivation to both maintain and develop your skills, as well as stay up to date with the latest technological advancements.
Your personal competencies:
- Problem solver.
- Service minded.
- Continuous learner.
- 1-2 years’ of hands on operational or development experience working with mobile network equipment and functions or IT system administration/operations.
- University or other higher educational degree in IT, information systems, network engineering or relevant work experience within mobile networks deemed equivalent.
- Proven experience of using monitoring, performance management, automation tools and/or scripting for IT application, IT infrastructure or network operations.
- Fluent English skills both spoken and written.
- Fluency in any Scandinavian language.
- Experience working with Packet Core and/or Policy Control functions.
- Expertise in IP networking.
- Experience in Agile ways of working and specifically SAFe framework.
- Experience of working with virtualized network functions.
- Experience with data collection, data mediation, data analytics and data presentation.
- Experience of working with and developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Linux system administration experience.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or +46-72-7116776.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 30th of June.
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia - Join us and make better happen!