Internal Communications Specialist
Internal Communications Specialist
Right now, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Internal Communications Specialist to be part of our internal communications team at Telia Company.
If you share the idea that internal communications should contribute to engaged and committed employees with the ultimate ambition to accelerate business performance, then you can be our next appreciated colleague.
Is this your next opportunity?
In the position as Internal Communications Specialist you will plan, develop and execute internal communication activities to enhance the implementation of Telia’s strategy, company culture and other group wide priorities. You will contribute to employees’ engagement and general knowledge about Telia as well support the organization with advice and materials resulting in professional internal communication.
Part of executing on the internal communications strategy is to drive change communication and leadership communication, producing strategic and target group adapted content and stories, acting as a project leader, and actively taking part in the overall development of Telia’s internal communication. Excellent writing skills and project leading experience is essential. To be fit for the role you need to be structured, eager to deliver on time and a team player.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Create engaging content to ensure that purpose, strategy, values and other group strategic topics are communicated in a regular, considered, effective and engaging way
- Providing strategic advice and editorial support to subsidiaries and departments within Telia Company
- Planning and producing materials for all-staff events
- Providing coaching and implementation support to leaders on internal communications
- Project-leading both smaller and larger communication projects and activities
- Leading and encouraging cooperation, best practice sharing and alignment within internal communications across our markets
- Creating performance indicators to measure and monitor effects of communication activities
- Ensuring internal communications are timely linked to key external announcements
- Providing clear and effective communication in response to crisis or emergency situations
You will work closely with the whole Group Communications team, with communicators in our country units as well as with our group functions. You will report to me Katarina Wirtén, Head of Group Internal Communications and be placed in Telia headquarters, Solna, Sweden.
Is this you?
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience from a similar role
- Significant hands-on experience in internal communications implementation, including change communication and business understanding
- Excellent writing and content development skills, including presentations, to make engaging communication for a wide audience
- Able to conceptualize and execute a variety of communications approaches to inform, engage, persuade, and inspire
- Excellent / Fluent in English, spoken and written. Knowledge in Swedish is an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to influence people around you
- Self-leadership, works independent with a strong drive to deliver good result
- Good networking and collaboration skills
- Likes to work in teams and collaborate cross boarder
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. We are changing the industry, digitalizing society, and reinventing better connected living. That is the next chapter in our story, what's yours?
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2023-04-02
Welcome to Telia - Let’s make better happen!