Would you like to join a team that is passionate about delivering top notch IT services and to work with Identity and Access Management solutions? Then this could be the perfect role for you! My name is Peter, and I am Hiring Manager in the Workforce IAM team in Telia. Right now, we are looking for several DevSecOps software developers/engineers to join our team.
Is this your next opportunity?
As a Software Developer, you will be working in an agile DevSecOps team, with the top-notch technologies while using the SAFe as a delivery model. You will be part of Workforce IAM team which build, maintain and operate Identity and Access Management IT services to the whole Telia Company. We are a multicounty and multicultural team delivering value to all Telia markets. In this position you will get the opportunity to focus on IAM, i.e. Identity Governance, Cyber Security, Dynamic Access Management.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Gathering our stakeholders’ requirements while understanding the gap with the current solution
- Working closely with our Product Owners and Lead Architects, to design and build target solutions
- Researching the current state-of-art Access Management technologies
- Learning new technologies daily
- Collaborate with other teams and solve complex issues
- Analyze system/processes and initiate necessary improvements and changes
Is this you?
Besides technical IT application development and operations skills, key success factor for new team member is a curiosity and eagerness to learn new things, to be self-organized, structured, adaptive, persistent, and willing to take initiative. If you are an ambitious professional who is a quick learner, willing to take ownership and grow your responsibilities across other countries - I am looking for You.
- Technical university degree or comparable work experience within relevant area(s).
- Implementing technical solutions from business/security requirements
- DevSecOps Engineering and .NET, C#, JAVA development
- Familiar with Kubernetes and GIT
- Comfortable working in Linux and Windows environments
- You may also have experience from one or several IAM areas; Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management, Access Control, Cyber Security.
For this position you would need to be comfortable in working internationally and handling English fluently, both in spoken and written form.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at Peter.Sirvio@teliacompany.com or LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 31st of March.
In the last steps, required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia - Join us and make better happen!