Group Accountant, Group Financial Control
Would you like to join a team of other passionate Group accountants and work with improving our finance processes and systems? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Is this your next opportunity?
You will be a part of Group Accounting, Group Financial Control at Telia Company and report to Head of Group Accounting, Annika Grövik. The team consists of four accounting professionals and the position is located at Telia headquarters in Solna, Stockholm. As a Group accountant at Telia you will be part of a team that works with group accounting, monthly reporting, annual and interim reports, and works to improve our finance processes and systems.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Be part of monthly closing for the group including analysis and quality assurance of reported numbers
- Be part of preparing annual and interim reports for the group
- Support and educate the business and shared service center with reporting and accounting questions
- Perform SCB reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Identify opportunities and participate in projects to secure process improvements
- Be part of our Finance transformation journey
Is this you?
- Deep knowledge and genuine interest in group accounting
- Deep knowledge of external and internal reporting processes
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience from working with annual and interim reports
- Experience from working in a listed company
- Good verbal and written English and Swedish communication skills
- Experience from working with SAP Group Reporting or similar consolidation tool
Your personal competencies:
- Enjoys cooperation and communication with different stakeholders
- Likes to drive changes to make improvements within group accounting and reporting area
- Have analytical skills and a proactive mindset
- Team player that wants to share knowledge with others
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. We are changing the industry, digitalizing society, and reinventing better connected living. That is the next chapter in our story, what's yours?
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about this job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 563 60 59.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline.
Welcome to Telia - Let’s make better happen!