Do you share our vision for Identity & Access management and strive to help Telia at large to have a great identity & access experience for our colleagues, partners, and customers? Then this could be the ideal role for you!
As a DevOps Engineer you will continue to evolve our privileged access management platforms, MFA solutions and secret management systems. You do this by using the latest technologies in the area. You will be part of an agile team that are responsible for Lifecycle Management (LCM), Change Management, Incident Management, and automation of the infrastructure.
The team works currently according to Agile and SAFe ways-of-working and are looking to adapt SAFe & TM Forum practices/principles going forward.
You will also have great opportunities to grow! The Telia IT organization is large, and even inside Identity & Tools unit we are quite some people. You can grow within the same capability, or you can shape yourself with new capabilities.
Is this you? Since our unit is spread across several countries, you need to have good communication skills and you need to be a true team player. A lot of virtual teamwork is expected.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Contributing to System LCM & development roadmaps.
Management of SW & HW upgrade planning.
Working close to operations, development & testing.
Help steering the work to dismantle the legacy technology and migrate to target design.
* Passion for automation.
* You take the initiative and have a flexible can-do attitude.
* You are an open-minded team player with good technology foundation and desire to build high-quality products.
* A genuine interest of mentoring and sharing knowledge in a team.
* Inspired by new opportunities and driving for an improved tomorrow.
* Self-development capability to follow the industry trends and facilitate a change.
* Solid understanding of privileged access management and multi-factor authentication technologies and processes.
* Experience in virtual machines and servers, Linux & Windows server admin.
* Experience on IP networks.
* Troubleshooting experience in software and application area.
* Experienced in coordinating and planning LCM activities based on vendor recommendation.
* Configuration management principles and tools.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply today! We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me Sami Toivonen at +358 40 5700310.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis.
Telia is part of critical infrastructure, and our operations are covered by, among other things, rules on security protection. Due to these rules, a check is carried out on the final candidate for many of the positions in our business before employment takes place. For the services that lead to participation in security-sensitive activities or placement in a security class, this control means that security testing is carried out in accordance with the Security Protection Act
Welcome to Telia - let’s make better happen!