CI/CD DevOps Engineer
Do you want to be a part of a DevSecOps team that is enabling our next generation network solution implementation? Do you see yourself working together with highly technical, talented, greatly performing team in solving complex problems and challenges? Then this is your opportunity to work with interesting and challenging technical topics in an international cross-border team of specialists and experts. I am Ramya Venkatesha, Head of Network CI/CD and Automation. Currently , I'm looking for a new star with a solid technical background in pipeline development to contribute to strengthen our capabilities in establishing the platform which is scalable and performant to support our journey in the Network domain.
Telia is building the future of 5G services - do you want to join us?
We are now ramping up the NorthStar program to give Sweden’s and Nordic's leading industrial companies access to a 5G innovation network and the opportunity to explore the latest 5G technologies. Telia is doing this in partnership with Ericsson and our now searching for more talents that wants to work with the newest technologies such as network slicing and positioning, all in close collaboration with our industrial customers. In the journey of helping industrial companies reinvent better connected business by accelerating the adoption of 5G, Telia will also learn and build an even stronger position as the leading operator in the Nordic Baltic region.
Is this your next opportunity?
Telia Network Solutions and Delivery (NSD) is on a transformation journey where Continuous Delivery and Validation (CDV) unit plays an important role to establish DevSecOps ways of working in the connectivity portfolio. We support domain ARTS in the Connectivity Solution Train as an enabler.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Work in an agile distributed team setup where collaboration is key to success.
- Design and build CICD pipelines and services which are simple, robust, and scalable.
- Supporting DevSecOps ways of working to establish and enhance technical capabilities.
- Hands on experience in implementing pipeline automation for telco cloud and network services capabilities.
- Enable Continuous Testing via pipeline.
Is this you?
We are looking for a driven, ambitious, and proactive person with a structured, analytical and solution-oriented innovative mindset. As our team member you'd have to be a team-player, not afraid of sharing your ideas and able to actively listen to others.
Your personal competencies and experiences:
- Experience in practical implementation and use of DevSecOps processes and technical capabilities.
- Good understanding of network and cloud automation tools and exposed to any CI/CD pipeline development frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of any container orchestration with K8s Tanzu, Openshift, Docker or similar.
- Knowledge of source control such as Github.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, GitHub Actions.
- Strong coding skills in Python is mandatory.
- Tooling with Terraform, Ansible, Helm charts, jFrog needed.
- Knowledge of operations and monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus).
- Experience in test automation development with robot framework is desirable.
- An understanding of Virtualization and Cloud technologies in Telco context and Orchestration with Vmware NFVI, vCloud Director is a plus.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 15th of June.
Required controls will be performed.
If you want to read more about the project:
Telia och Ericsson lanserar innovationsprogrammet NorthStar - YouTube
Welcome to Telia - Join us and make better happen!