Responsible for Travel Management in NCC is a job with many points of contact. The main areas of responsibilities within Travels, Accommodations and Conferences, are operational services, contract management, travel policy, communication and development with our suppliers and internal stakeholders.
You will be part of a Nordic team and work closely together with your colleagues in operations and other key stakeholders identifying operational effective, safe solutions and extract business impact within travel Management. You will also participate as a NCC representative in external Travel Networks.
As a Travel Manager you are responsible for your category within all Nordic countries, and your responsibilities include, among other things:
Your experience and qualities
- Together with our entire organization, develop, implement, manage, and follow up the process for Travel Management.
- Operational support in usage of our travel solutions.
- High degree of service level and internal communication.
- Analyze, develop, and implement travel solutions and agreements together with your reference travel team.
- Being updated about the market situation and effective solutions.
- You will make, sign, and develop frame agreements and our suppliers, to secure the best-in-class travel solution.
- We are looking for you who have at least 5 years of experience and a good track record from similar assignments.
- We believe that you have an Academic degree in Engineering/ Business Administration and Economics or other relevant post-secondary education.
- The work requires that you have a natural way to create and contain good business relationships both internally and externally by implementing our travel solutions.
- You are an experienced negotiator and has the analytical and strategic capacity to take the travel category to the next level.
- You are a positive service minded and goal-oriented person, with a good structure.
- You communicate fluently in English and Swedish both written and spoken.
- You have a positive mind-set and can identify with our values of honesty, trust, and respect.
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will work in a company, which strives to be the forerunner in its industry supporting in managing the complexity in the construction process, and you will be a member of a team with engaged and positive colleagues. Our work is guided by our values and Star Behaviors.Location
Location is at NCC´s offices, either in Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden.Your application
NCC is working together with Jurek Marketing & Communications in this recruitment process. Please send us your application, containing your CV in English and a personal letter, as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website www.jurek.se
For more information, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Cajsa Malm at email@example.com or researcher Ann-Sophie Sandberg at firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout NCCNCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include commercial property development, building and infrastructure project contracting, and asphalt and stone materials production. In 2021, NCC had sales of SEK 53 bn and 13,000 employees. The NCC shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. NCC operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.