Location: Solna, SE
Do you have well-seasoned digital marketing skills with a flavor of FMCG or Foodservice, a great drive and a genuine commitment to become the chefs best online friend? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager that wants to play a key role in the execution of our Foodservice strategy, and be the driving force on our digital and ecommerce agenda to reach our ambitious goals for Winning Independent Customers.
To become the chefs best online friend you will, in this newly created role:
- Identify key influencers for our targeted sub-channels – and build with them a strong (digital) chef community
- Manage community of chefs online
- Define local lead generation- and lead nurturing strategy
- Build the paid media plan to pull leads into our funnel, in collaboration with the central paid media agency
- Identify insights to optimize specific steps across the entire funnel, to improve conversions at the point of sale
- Set-up campaigns in Marketing Automation (MA), working closely with global digital & dhannel team
- Set local direction and manage content for our own digital platforms (kund.arla.se, Social Media, etc)
- Ensure legal compliance across our digital activities
- Manage digital marketing budget
- Engage with prioritized wholesalers to set-up a seamless digital journey towards their webshops
- Create the perfect store online for Arla Pro, using tools like Digital Shelf Analytics and PIM to improve performance in digital shelf
You will sit in the Swedish Foodservice Marketing team and work close together with the local foodservice organisation, the European Digital marketing manager community, the Global channel- and brand teams, paid media agency and many more – in Arla we succeed together.
For that reason, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you know what good looks like and are keen build digital competences in the team around you as well.
The ideal candidate has an education connected to digital marketing on master level and 5 years of experience working with digital marketing, and are comfortable in working with a mix of strategic, tactical and operational tasks. You are familiar with paid media and experienced in marketing automation systems.
Relying on strong project management skills, you can lead, drive and create clear direction to motivate others to follow and create results. Having a an eye for details, analytical skills, creative thinking and solid digital marketing understanding are essential to the role. Moreover, you know how to navigate effectively in a matrix organisation. Your Swedish and English proficiency leaves nothing to be desired.
You will be based at our Swedish HQ in Solna and you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing – Foodservice SE.What do we offer?
If you want to help shaping the Foodservice industry and define the future of dairy, join a team where each of us has a critical role to play and where we work together to unlock the growth potential of the Swedish market. We work smart, embrace new ideas and innovations, and personal and professional development is a constant requirement in our fast-paced world.Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible as we process applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any specific questions about the role that are important before sending your application, please contact Catarina Molin Österlund firstname.lastname@example.org.We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods.