Verisure is a major global player in the smart security and smart home space, with nearly 3 million customers in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America. Our business model integrates product development, design and sales with installation, service and a 24/7 professional monitoring solution. Thanks to a strong focus on high quality, the company's customers are amongst the most satisfied and loyal in the industry. Verisure is the second largest home alarm provider in the world and is on average 3.5 times the size of its nearest competitor across its footprint. With 30 years of experience Verisure is one of Europe's largest and fastest growing companies.About the team
We are seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Associate with an analytical mindset to our Acquisition Marketing Optimization Team. The role will report to the Manager of the Acquisition Marketing Optimization ("AMO") team, and will work in partnership with leaders and members across the organization to analyze and optimize the end-to-end conversion of leads to installation, i.e. all stages of the customer acquisition funnel to support and improve the strong growth of new customers.
Our success depends on our people and we invest in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry-leading, world-class company that thrives on a strong entrepreneurial spirit.About the role
As an Associate in the AMO team, you will work on challenging and analytical tasks closely linked to the core of our business and most importantly our growth engine. You will be a strong advocate for a data driven way of work and be responsible of analyzing the customer acquisition process to optimize end to end conversion. In addition, you will lead cross-functional initiatives based on the analysis to improve the acquisition process. You will focus on the Swedish market, but you will share learnings and best practices across the group and liaise with colleagues from various countries.Key responsibilities
- Assess and evaluate lead flows to understand the drivers of conversion rate and cater for improvements
- Lead cross-functional projects, improving processes to increase conversion rate together with field sales
- Own and develop end to end reporting, pacing and optimization including booking forecast and booking appointment insights in collaboration with our Franchises and Team Verisure
- In alignment with other departments create best in class processes based on data insights
- Gather customer insights per sales channel that can facilitate lead generation target and audience segmentation to pin point high converting audiences
- Establish and evolve existing end to end analysis to support business objectives including Power BI and together with team and key stakeholders develop advanced analytics for acquisition
- Liaise with peers in the group to share insights and best practices
We are seeking a talented, innovative and passionate young professional. This is an excellent opportunity for you who have a strong drive, analytic skills and strong business acumen. You are a result-oriented team player with capacity to deliver on sometimes short deadlines. We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years of relevant working experience after graduation (ideally engineering or business administration), preferably from a business development position in a consumer goods/services company, management consulting firm or from an earlier management trainee position. You are fluent in English and Swedish with strong communication skills.Key competencies
What we offer
- Successful educational background (ideally engineering or business administration)
- Brilliant business acumen and analytical abilities balanced with high degree of emotional intelligence
- Great attention to detail combined with the ability to understand business processes and targets from a holistic perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent ability to identify and build both formal and informal network across the company
- Strong drive and proactive mindset. Passion for business development and growth with ability to work with stakeholders from all parts of the organization, including CXO level
- Commercial creativity and judgement. Self-motivated and an ability to understand the organization and the tasks at hand very quickly
- Used to work with large datasets and databases as well as visualizing data to stakeholders with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Result oriented and great at getting things done, brilliantly organized, structured thinking
- Great listener, understanding quickly and delivering against requirements in efficient and inspirational ways
- Team player, humble, comfortable and effective in a hands-on, team-oriented environment
- Reliability - ability to produce work of very high quality on a timely manner, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Solution-oriented mindset
Verisure is in a unique position as a market leading company with sustained double-digit growth and a fantastic brand in high margin industry! Even still, we are far from done in developing our business model and penetrating the market, and you will have a key role in this growth journey. We are a people-driven service company and we see opportunities for career growth as fundamental to our success. If you join us, you will have a chance at rapid career development both in Sweden and globally. You will be working with competent and engaged colleagues in our brand new office in Solna/Linköping. The position is a key role in our company and you will play an important part in the success we are creating together.How to apply
If you have any questions about the role please contact Erik Laurenius, email@example.com or phone +46-73 508 78 79.
Recruitment and selection tests are a part of our selection process (e.g. being approved by Länsstyrelsen for working in the security industry).
Last day to apply is 2019-04-30. However, applications will be assessed continuously so we strongly encourage you not to wait until the last day to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.