As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of Unit4 Nordic Products at new customers and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers. You will analyze and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our systems. You will help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people's potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- You guide and support our customers on technical questions and projects related to our applications, such as integrations through our APIs and cloud migrations to achieve the customer's business requirements.
- You provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work.
- You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the solutions on ongoing basis.
- You liaise with application consultants, cloud technicians and developers within the projects to ensure high quality solutions.
- You liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- You always stay ahead, abreast of new functionality within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge of technical requirements within your area of expertise.
- You are currently working as a Consultant with at least 2-4 years experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with SQL
- Experience from Azure and Azure Micro Services
- Experience running web application projects
- To meet our customers' business requirements, you have an understanding of the general business processes
- You love interacting with people and help organizations work smarter and more efficient, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities
- You are pedagogic and have the ability to explain technical questions and solutions from the business users' point of view
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen and strong communication in Swedish and English
- We believe you have a long-term ambition to move towards a technical project manager role.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We dont focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.