You will primarily work with the implementation of our cloud-based ERP service "Unit4 Business World" (formerly "Agresso") of major customers. As project manager you take over after the contract has been finalized by the sales team, you are then responsible for the full delivery in accordance with the contract agreement with the customer. You see that the project works according to Unit4s methods and tools that we have developed after many years of experience in managing projects. You will usually have a few projects on the go simultaneously.
All project managers belong to a separate organizational unit in Oslo. Our employees help our customers do better business, just as our system does. It has long been and continues to be a winning combination.
We focus on your individual development and because we are an international organization, there are good opportunities for development both in Norway, Scandinavia and Europe.
- You are the one in charge of creating and managing an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing needs) for one or more projects
- You monitor and report progress / changes against the plan
- You drive the implementation of our solutions and strive for perfect projects. You are aware this cannot be done on your own, so with your enthusiasm, leadership, guidance and direction, entire teams can work at their best and develop themselves further.
As a Project Manager, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- You have a Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field
- + 2 years overall experience in Project Management
- You have experience of implementing ERP System
- You have some experience of contract issues, negotiation and consultancy services
- You like to interact with your colleagues and can make them enthusiastic
- You have good communication and management skills
- You have clear independent judgement
- You have some experience as a vendor Project Manager
- Your Norwegian and English is fluent
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We dont focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.