As a Field Marketing Specialist, you are responsible of plan and implement our marketing and demand generation activities. For this role, you should have a very good understanding of marketing within a B2B environment, strong communication skills (spoken and written) and thrive on creating innovative, out of the box marketing campaigns and events.
- Execute marketing activities and campaigns as defined in the plan; on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details.
- Partner with country BDR and sales teams on an on-going basis to create, review and optimize activities and campaigns to help team's meet business objectives
- Work with the Event team on live field events and third-party sponsorships to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Identify the specific needs in the market for content and campaigns, communication and product marketing and articulate to Nordic Marketing manager in order to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target markets and audiences.
- Localise global campaigns: blogs, marketing automation (emails, landing pages), digital ads
- Customer communications: newsletters, customer events, customer references
- Website management
- Digital marketing management: LinkedIn, Marketo, SFDC, UTMs, Terminus, Google adwords
- Manage external relationships (influencers, vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximum yield from investment
- Providing regular reports and key performance summaries.
- Support with information required for key presentations such as Quarterly Business Reviews
- A recognized degree in Business Studies or any other similar certifications;
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Knowledge or interest in learning marketing digital platforms and techniques - SFDC and Marketo.
- You are interested in tech and have the ability to use existing and emerging social media tooling;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish.
- Experience in B2B selling or prospecting experience is an advantage.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We dont focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.