The Swedish Professional Services team is dedicated to delivering high quality services to new and existing customers to realize real business benefits for our customers.
You will be part of the EMEA ERP practice, where our teams deliver best practices and expert guidance at each stage while utilizing global templates and implementation tools. We offer a structured yet flexible methodology and work in accordance to agreed governance and control standards to ensure we deliver a world-class end to end service which is focused around our customers' needs.
The Consultancy Manager is also a key role as part of the Swedish PS Management team. You are responsible for the day to day operational line management of a team of consultants Working with the Head of Delivery you will ensure the team is sufficiently resourced and the portfolio of skills, including suitable professional development, is maintained to fulfil our project delivery obligations and to meet our future demands.Job responsibilities
- Ensuring consistency of approach across Consultancy teams, working with the other Consultancy Managers in EMEA to identify common development needs for both product knowledge and soft skills, developing a comprehensive understanding of the mix of skills required to meet the current and future demands based on sales pipeline and Company strategy
- Work closely with the Project Support Office and Project Managers to optimize utilization of the consulting teams, track & forecast utilization on a regular basis as agreed with the business.
- Regular performance reviews will take place to ensure maintenance of team performance and utilization. Identify professional and personal development needs and address poor performance appropriately
- Ensure the delivery of services provided by consultants meets the required standard and is compliant with the Unit4 global methodology
- Being part of the Swedish PS management team, developing and supporting the business and customers. Participate as the Unit4project sponsor in customer projects and steering committee's
- Ownership for ad hoc internal projects as required eg; time to value projects, NPS management and promotion, delivery methodology roll out
You are a leader, with whom people want to work, that is inspiring and capable to develop the people and the team. You will thrive on building relationships with different stakeholders from within and outside the organization and be results driven and commercially astute whilst also being flexible and innovative in your approach to the role.Experience
- Experience of line managing (a geographically segregated) team with demanding work schedules
- Experience of line managing highly skilled consultants or Project Managers up to senior level, including managing of performance, time & attendance and dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Previous experience of working as a Team Manager or a Senior Consultant in a business software environment
- Good knowledge and awareness of Unit4 sectors: Commercial, Public Sector & Not for Profit, is a pre.
- You like to interact and build relationships with people at all levels
- You are able to manage multiple priorities
- You will be comfortable presenting in front of groups
- You are able to demonstrate flexibility and agility
- Able to operate at the Senior Management level
- Fluent in Swedish and English, other languages will be a plus
- A job that is challenging but has a great deal of variety and the chance to shape the future
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard.
- The opportunity to further develop your career in a multi-disciplinary organisation
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A competitive package including flexible benefits