As one of the world's leading "service centric" Cloud ERP vendors our customers base with SaaS solutions operating on Microsoft Azure is growing exponentially. To ensure our customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction we are expanding our Customer Success Global team.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager and Team Lead (hybrid role) to our office in Stockholm to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. Next to working as a Customer Success Manager, you will work with the Regional President on the customer success expansion and operational excellence within your region and provide coaching and mentoring to a team of Customer Success Managers, providing strategic focus to the customer experience. You will ensure that customer perspectives are understood and addressed by business leaders, resulting in improved delivery of products and services. As a Customer Manager you leverage business outcomes by realizing value on the fundamental reasons the customer purchased our solutions. You help customers discover new features and enable them to become long-term users.Job Description
- Responsible for own team performance management and all related people management activities like decision on promotion, salary review, goal setting, talent review and flight risk analysis.
- Streamline the interaction between the customer and Unit4 aligned with a tailored customer journey to leverage a value added customer experience across all moments that matter.
- Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) or Partner (VoP), encompasses the gathering and understanding of all streams of feedback to improve the quality and experience of delivered services and be the internal catalyst of improvements initiatives.
- Deliver added value services to leverage product value, product usage expansion and generate use cases.
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell) in cooperation with your colleague of Account Management.
- Serve as the primary contact in the customer success management team in solving complaints and addressing service or product issues.
- Be the customer advocate, continuously working in their best interest to maximize business outcome and value realization based on the customer business and processes understanding supported by product usage and user behaviors data insights.
- Establish regular cadence with customers to measure progress against the Customer Success Plan (CSP) and to identify new asks and/or wants on behalf of the customer.
- Be able to develop and provide (annual or quarterly) business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customers.
- Reach out to customers, interact with users, and/or conduct focus group meetings to work on solutions and lead into decisions
- A People centric person motivated to help others to explore an excel on their strengths
- Passion to build strong customer satisfaction
- Min 4 years' experience from customer relations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence with empathy and enthusiasm
- Ability to lead through influence and trust
- Experience in a similar customer centric role generating cloud software customer value with quick time to value
- Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
- A Bachelors or Master degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.