IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you already live in Sweden or have in the past and plan to return. The ability to speak Swedish and English is mandatory.
We are looking for a skilled developer to join our small family in the WebInfo department at UNIT4. Our goal is to provide our business consultants with an intuitive WYSIWYG rapid development tool that allows them to quickly meet specialized customer demands in many areas including reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting. We also use the WebInfo tool ourselves within the group to develop many internal systems and two turnkey solutions made for browsing and analyzing financial information that are sold directly to the customers. Successful candidates are good team players and will have strong technical and programming skills together with excellent problem solving skills.
As a part of our group in the international CPM Center of Excellence you will be partaking in making our tool even more easy to use, capable and faster. You are comfortable with our core technologies and hungry to learn everything else as you will quickly come to work with everything from vision, planning, development, testing and last line support on our platform and products.Must have experience/skills:
Familiarity in any of the following is a plus:
- Visual Studio
Our ideal candidate
- Team Foundation Server with Team Build
- Microsoft Sql Server, Oracle, SQLite
- Unit Testing
You enjoy a challenge and prefer to innovate rather than just produce. You are a continuous learner and you enjoy applying your technical experience in a hands on capacity to create functional solutions for customers. You are flexible and open minded. You are a team player and have experience collaborating with developers and consultants. You will be part of an small successful team, close to decisions and be part of guiding our future direction.
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- You have good Communication skills, both verbally and written in Swedish and English
- Competitive compensation package;
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Personal and professional growth;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.