Are you looking for a new challenge and love reporting while working close to the business? Are analytically inclined?This may be the job for you!About the role
The Adecco Group Sweden is now recruiting a Junior Business Controller
to join our controller team in Solna. We are looking for a driven and analytical person who wants to play a key part in developing the reporting while being a business partner to the local business. The role will report to the Head of Business Control together with 3 other controllers.What you'll be doing
- Performing weekly reporting and analysis on KPI's to the organization
- Performing monthly financial reporting to the Group
- You will be the Business Controller for one of our Business Lines, including monthly analysis, forecasting, budgeting
- Taking an active role in monthly Business Reviews
- Act as a sparring partner to the Business Line manager
- Participating in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Actively drive change and continual improvements
- Drive ad hoc projects
Who are you?
- You have a Master's in Business Administration, Accounting and Auditing, Finance etc
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Finance role
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience from staffing services and HR/talent advisory industry is a strong merit
- Experience from working in a multinational setting is an advantage
- Language skills: fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and technical acumen
- Ability to be self-motivated and thrive in order to maintain both personal and team effectiveness
- Ability to manage and balance multiple deliverables to strict reporting deadlines
- Strong focus on quality and continual improvement
Why choose us?
- You have collaborative approach, a curious mindset and passion for growing businesses and creating results that will help The Adecco Group Sweden to reach the financial targets
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and drive to go the extra mile
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and you enjoy networking in an international setting
It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You'll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.