Right now, we are looking for a Digital analyst
to the Ecommerce Team, to be a part of our exciting journey building the best Ecommerce experience in the industry. As a Digital Analyst you will be crucial in our transformation into a data and insight driven way of work ensuring laser focus on the customer experience.
I am Elin Melin Lundström and I am leading the Ecommerce Team within B2C Sweden. We are a great team with a wide set of skills but with a common goal. I am super proud of every member of the team, but also very excited to extend the team with new skilled people to challenge and collaborate with us.
If you are passionate about Ecommerce, conversion rate optimization and truly challenging with data, this is the role for you.Is this your next opportunity?
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Performing analysis and finding actionable insights to improve the customer experience in our e-shop
- Collaborating closely with Product Owners, UX, Ecommerce managers and the rest of the Ecommerce team to reach our ambitious targets
- Being a driver of our Conversion Rate Optimization process
- Implementing and maintaining web tracking setup
A driven specialist within digital/web analysis with a wide skill set of channels and platforms. You are curious on how to utilize new tools, technologies, or processes to create insights and triggers.Your personality:
Needed skills and experience:
- Truly enjoy working with both the technical and the commercial side of web analysis
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent at communicating with stakeholders
- Result-oriented and always looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Self-leading, accountable and structured
- True interest for creating business value
- Proactive ways-of-working, taking own initiatives, provide recommendations for improvement
We think you have at least two years of experience of working as a web analyst and:
It's more than just a job!
- Experience from working with Conversion Rate Optimization
- Experience in working with A/B-testing tools such as Google Optimize 360 or other.
- Experience in setting up and/or order tracking.
- Experience working with tagging tools such as GTM
- Experience in Google Data Studio
- Experience in data mining
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! If you require any further information, email me at email@example.com. Last day to apply is 2022-08-07.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!