Do you share an interest in Telecom and share our interest in technology? Are you determined to design our UI/UX? If your answer is yes, then you could be our next UX/UI Designer.Is this your next opportunity?
I'm Malin Holmlund, manager for the Customer Care Services team in Attended Channels unit. We have a global set up in my team with 23 employees and around 70 consultants working mainly in the Nordics and Baltics. We are a great bunch of people and I am super proud of every single member of my team.
My team has the responsibility to develop, maintain and operate system applications connected to Customer service. Our applications are used by support agents working in customer support, sales in stores and field marketing area on the daily basis. Our main responsibility is to secure that we provide committed, stable, and user-friendly tools for our users. In that way the support agents can focus on providing our customers a quality customer experience.
TOCA(Telia Order and Care), will be the thin attended portal with a solid focus on building best-in-class user experience for all Telia customer support agents' cross countries, both in the B2B and B2C segment.
This will be making the day-to-day work of thousands of Telia call center and Telia Store employees around the Nordics and Baltics in a better place to work. We are heavily ramping up the team capacity and more colleagues will be part of the team moving forward.
We are on a journey of changing both our way of working, our delivery model and our IT system landscape - moving towards Future IT. This put us in focus and gives us both responsibility and opportunities.
As a UX/UI designer in the TOCA team you will be a great contributor to build the future application for Telia Customer Service Representatives and support agents. TOCA is our north star, target system and now we have kicked of our digitalization journey starting to build the core of TOCA based on common platform, common solutions, and common standard API's cross Nordics and Baltics. We have a long journey ahead of us and we just started the work. Now you have the possibility to be part of building our future application, already from the start!
To do this, we need the right experts, structure, and way of working. That is why we now need a UX/UI designer to the team who will be responsible for creating the best-in-class user interface for our agents working with customer service and support.The role includes but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Ensuring a high level of seamless visual design across all digital touch points
- Creating a world class web-based tool for our agents working with customer support, retail and order initiation
- Operatively designing pixel-perfect components and take part of tactical planning together with PO/UX/BA and Product Managers.
- Creating designs and interaction flows that are visually appealing to our agents
- Collaborating with a team of UX-designers of different principles in order to ensure that direction and strategy is kept
- Interlocking with Brand/Content/CX/Marketing roles and Design system at Telia to ensure that overall strategies are followed
- Expert in facilitating and coordinating projects via a design methodology, with deliveries such as:
o Qualitative customer insights -deep understanding of customer needs
o Design and insights creative methodologies and customer feedback loops
Your Personal Competencies:
- Experience in working closely with all needed functions to create an end-2-end delivery, i.e., business specialists, technology and IT
- Experience from working in cross-functional teams with agile methodologies
- Empathetic both with end users as well as co-workers
- Committed to delivering results
- Taking ownership of work and priorities
- Independent and able to promote the UX agenda
- Ability to teach non-designers design thinking
In short - we are looking for a trusted driver with the skills and love for channels excellence to empower build the prerequisites to make the Telia customer support and experience one of the best out there.It's more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or +46 73 685 86 44.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-07-12.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!