Do you share an interest in Telecom and share our interest in technology? Are you enthusiastic about handling our products? If your answer is yes, then you could be our next Product Owner.Is this your next opportunity?
I'm Malin Holmlund, manager for the Customer Care Services team in Attended Channels unit. We have a global set up in my team with 23 employees and around 70 consultants working mainly in the Nordics and Baltics. We are a great bunch of people and I am super proud of every single member of my team.
My team has the responsibility to develop, maintain and operate system applications connected to Customer service. Our applications are used daily by support agents working in customer support, sales in stores and field marketing area. Our main responsibility is to secure that we provide high quality, stable, and user-friendly tools for our users. In that way the support agents can focus on providing our customers an established customer experience.
TOCA(Telia Order and Care), will be the thin attended portal with a solid focus on building best-in-class user experience for all Telia customer support agents' cross countries, both in the B2B and B2C segment.
This will be making the day-to-day work of thousands of Telia call center and Telia Store employees around the Nordics and Baltics in a better place to work. A Scrum Master coordinates the daily work for the TOCA team that you will be part of. We are heavily ramping up the team capacity and more colleagues will be part of the team moving forward.
We are on a journey of changing both our way of working, our delivery model and our IT system landscape - moving towards Future IT. This put us in focus and gives us both responsibility and opportunities.
To do all of this, we need the right experts, structure, and way of working. That is why we now need a Technical Product Owner to the team who will be responsible for working closely with the Product Managers, Stakeholders, Scrum Master and DevOps team with prioritization of backlog but also act as a technical expert for stories that has been defined and created in the backlog to identify opportunities and risks.
As a Technical Product Owner in the TOCA team you will be a great contributor to build the future application for Telia Customer Service Representatives and support agents. TOCA is our north star, target system and now we have kicked off our digitalization journey starting to build the core of TOCA based on common platform, common solutions, and common standard API's cross Nordics and Baltics. We have a long journey ahead of us and we just started the work. Now you have the possibility to be part of building our future application, already from the start!The role includes but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Working in an Agile environment and continuously reviewing the business needs, refining priorities, outlining milestones and deliverables, and identifying opportunities and risks
- Partnering with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Together with Product Managers Developing, owning, and implementing the product roadmap
Your personal competencies:
- Considers every action and decision, in terms of its impact on the client
- Is enthusiastic, positive, and solution-oriented, even in tough situations
- Finds areas of compromise; identifies needs of others to ensure "win-win" outcomes
- Understands the strategies and priorities of the business and applies the knowledge to achieve our milestones
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps
- Translates product and business strategy into detailed features and user stories for Dev teams
- identifying new trends and key opportunities for enhanced customer experience
- Hands-on experience handling all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development (planning/designing/maintenance/testing) and web technologies (Microservices/Cloud Native Technologies), Java, React
- Team spirit and effective communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Experience of defining and refining requirements
- Fluent in English
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field is meritorious
In short - we are looking for a trusted driver with the skills and love for channels excellence to help build the prerequisites to make the Telia customer support and experience one of the best out there.It's more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or +46 73 685 86 44.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-07-12.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!