Telia is a leading digital communications company on a mission to reinvent better connected living for consumers and businesses across the Nordics and Baltics. Now, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Technical Lead
to be part of our Inhouse Production Studio at Telia Company. We truly believe that it is crucial to have direct and flexible access to producing digital content, movies, and broadcasts, therefor we are proud to have our own inhouse production studio.
As part of the Inhouse Production Studio, you will be at the purple heart of our web productions, creating content, supporting with your technical know-how and facilitating recordings, live productions, and events - both internal and external.
If this is your passion and if you, as we, are a true believer that digital solutions are a natural part of today´s channel mix and an efficient way of creating engaging content, then you can be our next appreciated colleague.Is this your next opportunity?
In the position as Technical Lead you will be part of a creative studio team and have access to a fully equipped studio. You will report to me Katarina Wirtén, Head of Internal Communications at Telia Group. You will work closely with the whole group communications team, with communicators in our country units as well as with our group functions.Work responsibilities
Is this you?Your experience and skills:
- Broadcasting, filming, editing, work with lightening etc
- Streaming via multiple platforms including Tricaster or equivalent equipment, Teams, Twentythree etc
- Coaching, guiding and supporting speakers, moderators etc in filming sessions
- Acting as a studio man and coordinating freelancers, sound engineers, photographers etc.
- Keeping track of the booking system - coordinating and assigning
- Network administration
- Postproduction, software updates etc
- Experience from a similar role, preferably in an international company
- Significant hands-on experience of similar roles as technical lead producing broadcasts etc.
- Self-leadership, team orientation, networking and collaboration skills to be able to effectively prioritize and execute
- Calm in all situations and not afraid to find new ways of working
- Strong project management skills
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent / Fluent in English and Swedish
We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people.It's more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
Telia Company has a rich history over the past 160 years - pioneering technology in the world's most digitized region. But we have an even more exciting future ahead of us, where we use our technology and services to improve the lives of our customers and to reinvent a more sustainable society.
If you want to be part of and contribute to this journey, apply for the job!
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is 2022-09-01Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!