Are you a strategic driver for future connectivity? Do you want to be a part of the region's most advanced Network Unit?Is this your next opportunity?
In the role of Solution Manager,
you will be part of the Mobile Data Services unit in Network Systems & Delivery (NSD)
, Telia Company's Group Technology organization. You will take a leading role in the development of Mobile Data Service across our Nordic and Baltic networks. The unit is responsible for the Service life cycle from development through operational phases and includes Solution Management and Service Management roles which act E2E across network domains. The main services managed by the unit include Mobile Data (MHS-Mobile Data & Messaging), MBB, FWA, Corporate/Business Access, EMN, IoT/M2M.
The role as Solution Manager includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
Is this you?
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand and refine the Customer and Business requirements provided through the Epic and in some cases Customer interaction
- Leading Solution Development and being accountable for Solution being delivered in response to a given Epic
- Leading analysis and creation of Solutions meeting Business Requirements (including time, cost, and quality), together with Solution/System Architects and Experts
- Creating and maintaining Solution Vision, Solution Intent, Solution Roadmap, and planning Solution Demo, together with Solution/System Architects and Experts
- Breaking down Epic into Capabilities which are defined, agreed with Epic Owner
You have an interest in networks, and you seek working environments in which you can make a difference. You are curious and forward-thinking and not afraid of the unknown, as you know that our change journey is about attempting to go where few have been.Your Experience:
It's more than just a job!
- Deep technical knowledge of Mobile Data solutions including a detailed understanding of how Mobile Data Services are produced, including 3-5 years working in a related network development or operations role
- A proven history defining and delivering complex solutions, including 3-5 years' experience directing complex cross functionality development of network solutions
- A proven ability to supervise and motivate people as well as facilitate effective cross-functional collaboration
- Experience of SAFe framework, and ITIL
- Good understanding of the industry and customer insights
- M. Sc. Degree in Engineering or equivalent education
- Strong skills in English, both in writing and orally
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining NSD, don't hesitate to apply! We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-07-06
If you want to know more about the job or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Frédéric Viple at email@example.comInformation for Lithuanian applicants only:
Local labor legislation requires us to provide a salary range for this position. Please observe that this range only applies for Lithuania-based applicants that are hired in a Lithuanian location. For candidates from other countries, local ranges will apply. The range for this position is EUR 2787 - 4181.About NSDNetwork Systems & Delivery (NSD) is the central unit for Telia's network. NSD is accountable and responsible for architecting, designing, developing, operating, and assuring Network assets and services across Transport, Core, Access, Cloud, and Service Networks. This also includes lifecycle and E2E service experience for common network systems. We design, develop, operate, and handle innovative and high quality, and cost-efficient systems that enable Telia's customers to use high qualitative services. On the way to Reinvent better connected Living, we are now changing our organizational structure to become even more customer and service-focused, still based on solid technical knowledge in the network domains. The NSD organization will be built of three Network Service units; Voice, Mobile data, and Fixed Data and five Network Domain Units; Radio access, IP Networks, Core voice, Core Data, and Network cloud and Continuous Delivery - all supported Strategy & Architecture and NSD Office. Our desired position is to be A service-oriented organization that builds customer value through e2e network service responsibility delivered across network domains and an established network domain ownership to secure platform development, LCM, and supplier ownership.