Do you have a deep understanding of Information Security, people, processes, technology, and business? Are you interested in being a part of our Security Governance team, and working with tasks related to information security governance, coordinating our ISO 27001/ISMS-related tasks, as well as working with information security risk management? We are looking for an experienced Senior Security Governance Manager
to join the Telia Company Group Security team.Is this your next opportunity?
From our open office in Stockholm, Helsinki, or Oslo you will work across Telia Company to shape the Group security posture through strategy, governance, and transformation activities. I am Markus Ahlfors, Head of Security Governance & Architecture, and I am looking for You, who will be part of our Security Governance team. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Security governance
- Coordinating our ISO 27001/ISMS related tasks
- Information security risk management
- Participating in supporting security compliance and metrics
Telia Company is on a transformational journey within IT, Networks and Security. This role presents a unique opportunity for you to operate across a wide range of projects covering a multitude of technologies and security controls.
This is a role that pushes for change by doing the right thing, it requires a deep understanding of Information Security, people, processes, technology, and business. Through understanding the business requirements, you will be helping Telia Company secure the data of millions of our customers, designing solutions to meet the needs of this next-generation telecoms company in a fast-paced ever-changing landscape.
Is this you?
Telia Company is fast-moving and always evolving; you will be someone who loves a challenge, embraces change, and relishes solving complex problems. You'll need to be open-minded and value diverse collaboration to achieve Telia Company's goals in a secure, risk-aware, manner whilst maintaining the critical customer-centric view in all that you do. You are self-motivated, organized, and able to prioritize instinctively. You can work independently, yet naturally, know when to seek further advice and guidance. You value the big picture but are not afraid of the detail and understand how it feeds together. You are person, who values and creates a relevant (human) network within the organization and can communicate with all levels of co-workers (e.g., technical people, business people, and management/upper management) regarding information security.Your personal competencies:
- Problem solver
- Passionate about Security
- Business, Process, and People minded
- Motivator, ambassador (security), and coach.
It's more than just a job!
- Several years of experience in work related to information security governance, controls, or operations
- Expert knowledge of information security architectures, technologies, standards, and industry best practices or guidelines
- Expert knowledge on the topic of ISO 27001, managing and maintaining the ISMS, tasks related to maintaining the certificate
- Participation/leading of internal and external ISO27001 certification audits
- Familiarity with at least one additional framework/standard (e.g. ISF SoGP, NIST CsF)
- Expert knowledge of two or more of the following: Information Security Governance (including Information Security Risk Management), Information Security documentation & training, Risk Management, Security Architecture
- Excellent communication capabilities and the ability to interact effectively with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with and experience of delivering solutions and security controls using a risk-based approach, including understanding enterprise risk management methodologies and practices
- Your qualifications
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a relevant field e.g. IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Security, Telecoms.
- Relevant certifications in the field of Information Security are an advantage
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.Due to the summer period, we have an extended application deadline, and we will start the recruitment process in August when we return from the summer break, last day to apply is August 15th. Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!