Do you have experience in IT and Billing, and at the same time an interest in finance? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Right now we are looking for a skilled professional who can take on the role as a Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist.
I am Ida Backman and I am very happy to be the leader of our Credit Management, Revenue Assurance & Fraud team within Finance in Telia Sweden. We have fun and we reach success together with a clear connection to business.Is this your next opportunity?
As a Senior Revenue Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining important revenue assurance processes and controls through the use of IT systems and tools.
Revenue Assurance is an important link between finance and technology, and you will be responsible for controlling revenues and costs from many different IT systems and into the accounts. You as a specialist will prepare and improve reporting and work processes, maintain reporting systems, and further automate work tasks. Digitization and system simplification is an important part of the role, to make Telia Sweden Revenue Assurance the best in class. You will report to the Head of Credit Management, Revenue Assurance and Fraud.
If you are triggered by working with IT / systems and finance, we believe that you will thrive in this position. The area of responsibility includes:
Is this you?
- Development of Revenue Assurance processes and controls
- Implementation of Subex RA system and controls
- Financial reporting of income and direct costs
- Control and analysis
- Development of support structure for these processes
- Maintain and develop reporting systems and processes
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Being a contact point and resource person for the organization within the Revenue Assurance area.
To fit the bill, you need to master both technology and business skills. You want to constantly learn and you're not afraid to question how things are done today. You like to see results in our short sprints, but you are also able to think long-term. It is also great if you understand our industry, how we work and our products.Your personality:
- Self-motivated, and accurate
- Structured and detailed oriented
- Interested in learning new things and developing personal qualities
- Good systemic and business understanding.
It's more than just a job!
- You have an education and at least 5 years of work experience in IT processes related to finance. In addition, we are looking for you who are above average interested in IT and have database and SQL experience.
- Experience with billing processes, SAP, and Qlik is also a plus.
- You have good communication skills in both Swedish (nice to have) and English (required).
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Last day to apply is 2021-09-26.Welcome to telia - home to your next big opportunity!