Substitute position as Legal Counsel in Telia Company AB
I am Christel Eriksson Götehed and I have the pleasure of leading a great team of talented lawyers that support the Sourcing community within Telia and also strive to explore new ways of working for lawyers.
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to Telia Company to join our group legal team supporting the Sourcing community as a substitute as one of our team members will be on parental leave.
We need you to be able to work 100% during the period 1st June 2021 - 28th February 2022 (9 months).Your next challenge?
When you become part of our legal team, we offer you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of legal tasks and to get to know Telia's business with local, international and cultural diversity.Your main responsibilities include:
Who are you?
- Independently advise on contract law issues, draft and review agreements and assist in various negotiation phases
- Develop and maintain agreement templates, Instructions, tools and processes as well as be part of implementation of this framework
- Inform and educate around legal matters, providing trainings for internal clients
- Constantly seek for opportunities to simplify processes and work in a more efficient way, including exploring how we in legal can change our way of working by using chatbots and Contract Generator tool
- Contribute to the overall Sourcing performance and transformation journey
- Generally, follow and analyze trends relating to contract law in order to identify and develop best practices
- Might also include the possibility to assist with legal matters related to crowd analytics.
- A business minded, creative and result oriented professional with analytical and well-organized way of working
- A responsible person with the ability to work both independently and in a group
- Good at working hands-on in solving problems with pragmatic approach, balancing risks and business interests, with capability to prioritize conflicting demands in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of translating legal requirements and other complex issues into easy-to-understand business language
- Driven, forward-thinking, innovative and agile team player with business-oriented mindset and a high level of integrity
- Open to work in a multi-cultural organization across borders and enjoy collaboration
- Excellent ability to express yourself in verbal and written Swedish and English.
- Passionate about tech and telecoms business
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to build and maintain trusting relationships at all levels of the organization
- Generous and caring knowledge sharer, committed to empowering others
- Enthusiastic and daring self-starter, curious and eager to learn and drive change.
If the above description sounds exciting and you can imagine yourself as part of our fantastic team, please do not hesitate and apply for this job opening asap. Do you need to know more, call me at +46 70 6396015 or connect with me via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 2020-04-16.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next opportunity!