We are searching for a "Senior External Spend Manager" for our newly formed External Spend Management (ESM) team. The mission for Sourcing @ Telia Company is to Maximize Value and Minimize Waste and, in this position, you will have a critical role in ensuring that this mission will be delivered while we continue to transform all parts of the Sourcing, Finance Shared Services & Supply Chain (SFS) team in accordance with our strategic agenda.Is this your next opportunity?
You will be part of a team of external spend managers, identifying and following-up Sourcing & Supply Chain Management initiatives, planning & leading follow-up of OpEx for SFS and taking part in various projects with sourcing managers and Stakeholders in the business. You will follow-up and analyze sourcing initiatives including KPI reporting and cost analysis. You will also help developing efficient processes within the sourcing organization.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Generating forecasts and makes financial analysis of competitors, markets, suppliers etc. to assist the sourcing financial planning and strategy.
- Creating financial models of "what if" scenarios for future business decisions in sourcing areas and sourcing projects with the ability to coach sourcing managers to self-serve for smaller opportunities
- Development and execution lead in Devices P&L consolidation Telia-wide
- Assisting the Unit-heads in various ad-hoc tasks and drive development of various processes within Sourcing.
- Calculating/Controlling the sourcing impact and support the sourcing management with analysis and outlook.
- Supporting financial planning and forecasting processes for your units and for SFS Leadership team backing the lead controller as needed. Monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting for two or more SFS units (closings, actuals vs target/FC and trend analysis...) producing KPIs and scorecards (including "change" drivers, insights & analytics)
- Sparring partner for the sourcing organization regarding financial questions.
You have a positive attitude and like to be hands-on in the ERP system to use your strong analytical skills. You have a high degree of integrity, and it is easy for you to translate financial information into an accessible language to colleagues. You can anticipate business challenges, recommends process and structural improvements that have a strategic impact on the business. You know or want to get exposure to Sourcing & Procurement practices.Your personal competencies:
- Analytical and numbers oriented with a structured approach. Proactive and with the ability to take initiatives to reach set goals.
- Enjoy working close with your team in External Spend Management as well to support your stakeholders
- Self-driven, autonomous with the ability to interact at all levels in the organization independently
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and provide pro-active support
- Solves unique and complex problems requires innovative thinking to develop solutions.
- Communicates complex ideas and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view.
- Support Business case development and financial analysis for projects with notable risk and complexity
- Significant weight in communication skills, creating trust and building network in a complex organization is also required.
- University degree (Masters / Bachelor) with a focus on finance and accounting
- Analytically strong and good at supporting the business management based on facts (experience with business controlling and preferably procurement controlling)
- Strong skills in Excel and SAP
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools is a plus (i.e. Qlik Sense, SAP, Coupa, MSAccess, SQL and Power BI).
We set high goals for our business and ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want driven and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality.
In our ever-changing environment, we need people who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex and care for our co-workers, customers, and our society. We don't believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture. SFS Sourcing is a dynamic place to work in and your tasks and responsibilities may change over time.It's more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at: Nicolas.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-09-22Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!