Internship with great potential to employment as a Sales CRO Specialist.
Hi my name is Sam Zavosh, I'm the head of sales at Halebop and I seek a new star to our team.Is this your next opportunity?
Halebop is the mobile operator with Sweden's most satisfied customers (Svenskt kvalitetsindex, 2020). A title that we've won 11 times during the last 13 years. We are a tight team of 17 people managing one of Sweden's largest mobile operators and we take great pride in what we do. We hate PowerPoint, but we love crazy ideas. We care about people and culture much more than we care about MBA's and degrees.Is this you?Oh yeah, you know how to put your camera on in a Teams meeting and know where the mute button is.You are a constant evolving polymath
You have a discerning mind
. You know that you don't have to track and analyze every change, but you can spot the difference between critical-to-analyze and nice-to-analyze in your sleep.Sales CRO
is a specialist function that will be a key function within the sales team.So whats expected of you?
- Manage and drive A/B- and multivariate testing from concept to implementation to post-mortem analysis
- Collaborate with UX, Dev and Marketing Automation to build highly-converting experiences
- Using a continuous, iterative approach, improve conversion rates by conducting A/B- and Multivariate experiments throughout both website and apps
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of eCommerce conversions across all campaigns and sales activities to improve sales performance.
- Sharing optimization learnings for improvement across the organization
- Setting relevant KPI's together with other stakeholders, that are aligned with the overall sales and eCommerce strategy
- Providing various stakeholders with sales reports, insights and recommendations that will guide the eCommerce business.
- Framework for data structures (Google Analytics and other relevant platforms)
- Framework for structured sales reporting and transparency toward stakeholders.
- A strong Google analytics and google tag manager (other ecommerce tools is an bonus)
- A/B testing knowledge
- Continuous drive to optimize and sharpen data points and reporting
- Effective in time management.
- Passion for eCommerce and analytics.
It's more than just a job!
- Enjoys being a part of an entrepreneurial culture.
- Lives and breathes data and analyses
- You are interested in gadgets and stuffs that we sell.
- An in depth understanding for all things digitally customer centric.
- A "data first" mindset with focus on delivering on the need for decision matrix.
- Ability to take initiatives and ideas to the sales team that increases sales.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at insert e-mail address, telephone number, and/or LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-06-30.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!