Telia IT is on a Transformation journey where Cloud and Infrastructure is playing a vital role by providing Integrations, Platforms and Services for build and run of Cloud Native workloads. As we progress on the journey, we need to strengthen our execution in the Integration Platform area with a Product Owner. I am Meera Arunachalam, Head of Integration Platform and I'm now looking for new stars with solid technical background and experience from driving change through product/service oriented deliveries of integrations, services and automation.Your next challenge?
As a Product Owner in the Cloud & Infrastructure unit you will work in a team that has end-to-end responsibility for our IT Cloud Capabilities in relation to services and integrations, together with the team you build, run and develop the machinery of our domain with focus on the Private and Public Cloud integrations and related services.
- We work according to the SAFe framework and you will be responsible in relation to the Product Owner role
- You will be part of a delivery team accountable for the services and integrations of our IT Cloud.
- Together with the team your role is to make sure that we continue to develop automation and services that can be programmatically consumed through API´s and that we emerge on the journey towards a
software defined service offering through Infrastructure as Code (IaC) - https://github.com/telia-oss.
Who are you?
- In this role you will be challenged to keep pace at scale, work with a variety of technologies and continuously improve our delivery to keep the stakeholders satisfied.
With your forward leaning mindset and passion for technology you always want to learn more and are not afraid of challenging status quo. Continuously improving what and how you do things comes naturally for you and you like exploring ideas and experimenting with your colleagues to reach better.
To succeed in this role, you need to be forward thinking, open minded and have strong collaboration skills. You have a few years of technical experience from application or infrastructure development in an agile set up.
- Good understanding of agile principals and hold a previous role as Product Owner, Scrum Master or similar
- Experiences with creating product road map and ability to translate strategic plans to technical deliverables, including operational readiness and stability
- Fluent with best-practices for software development with a passion for automation
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, tooling and a matching mindset
- Experience working with cloud APIs, IAM, etc
- VMware vRealize Automation vCloud Suite in a mid/large enterprise environment
- Great communication skills plus well spoken and written English
- Experience with designing and implementing some enterprise-wide automation
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with GitHub based pipelines
- Experience working with one of the Hyperscalors (AWS, GCP or Azure)
English proficiency, written and oral as well as effective communication skills are expected for this position.Interested?
Fancy joining my team? Apply for the job! Do you want to know more, reach out to me on +46730781234 or email to email@example.com . Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!