My name is Jonas Thim, Manager of DevOps Tools team at Telia CRM & Partner Functions. The team is responsible for the tools within the CI/CD area for Telia IT. Right now, we are looking for a Product Owner to join our team.Is this your next opportunity?
You will be a part of the DevOps Tools team which builds and supports tools with the purpose to enable a DevOps way of working for developers within all Telia Company.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Working in an Agile environment and continuously reviewing the business needs, refining priorities, outlining milestones and deliverables, and identifying opportunities and risks.
- Partnering with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Developing, owning, and executing the product roadmap.
Telia Company is changing every day and so are we in the DevOps Tools team. To fit the bill, you need to master both technology and communication. You want to constantly learn, and you are not afraid to question how things are done today. You like to see results in our day-to-day deliveries, but you are also able to think long-term. We are looking for a Product Owner with a genuine technology interest.Your personal competencies:
- Considers every action and decision, in terms of its impact on the client.
- Is enthusiastic, positive, and solution-oriented, even in tough situations.
- Finds areas of compromise; identifies needs of others to ensure "win-win" outcomes.
- Understands the strategies and priorities of the business and applies the knowledge to achieve our objectives.
It's more than just a job!
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development (planning/designing/maintenance/testing) and web technologies (Microservices/Cloud Native Technologies)
- Team spirit and effective communication abilities.
- Good organizational skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field is a plus.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-04-21Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!
|Område || Solna |
|Yrkesroll ||Övrigt |
|Typ av anställning ||Heltid |
|Sista ansökningsdag ||20 apr 2021 (3 dagar kvar) |