Do you share our passion for Telecom and would like to work with development within the area of Network Inventories? My name is Kaj Pinner and I am currently looking for a Product Owner to join my unit that consists of teams developing and operating our target platforms.Is this your next opportunity?
As Product Owner in the Ericsson Adaptive Inventory competence team, you will work in a team tasked with configuring and adapting and maintaining the target systems based on the Ericsson Adaptive Inventory platform. We are in a big transformation phase where we, together with the business, are creating the new common products in the Datacom product family at the same time as we are building the new IT support systems.
The team is placed in the IT domain; Production which supports the processes of:
- Network Creation and Life Cycle Management
- Service and Resource Activation
- Service Assurance
The network inventories are central and critical components in all these processes.
As Product Owner (Product Owner - Scaled Agile Framework) you will be working in a Scaled Agile context based on SAFe (SAFe 5 for Lean Enterprises (scaledagileframework.com). The team is a cross-functional team with a mix of competences, for example: DevSecOps engineering, software development, IT service management, Quality Assurance etc.Is this you?Your personality:
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex problems, simplify and communicate them
- Keen to continually learn and seek to improve
- Ability to build good relationships and inspire people
- Solid communication skills, including verbal and written communication of technical topics
- Solution oriented and proactive
It's more than just a job!
- Several years of experience in the Telco industry
- Conceptual understanding of the Telco business and its technologies such as WDM, Radio link, IP, Ethernet, Mobile Networks
- Experience from B2B, B2C, B2O services (Enterprise, Consumer, Operator customers and services in a telecommunication context)
- Working in an agile software development team
- Knowledge of relevant collaboration tools (such as JIRA, Confluence, Teams)
- Experience of translating business needs to relevant IT development
- SAFe knowledge/experience is an advantage
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
Since the position is security classified, it is required and that you give consent to security clearance and register control.
(More information about Personnel Safety can be found on the Swedish Security Service's website)
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via email or equivalent.
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-05-25. Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!