Telia Company is looking to recruit a People Partner to the team supporting Telia Sweden B2C. The purpose of this role is to be a strategic partner and member of management teams ensuring the progress of the people agenda and thereby the overall people agenda of Telia Company. Main responsibilities are driving, enabling and securing execution of the People Strategy and cultural development in the specific business/function and being a strategic HR interface and trusted partner for strategic matters in the country/business/function. You will join a great team of People Partners responsible for Telia Sweden.The B2C business
The B2C unit has about 900 employees and turns to all our private customers. The unit holds everything from our Mobile business to TV & Entertainment, Connected & Smart Building, our Fixed business and not least our Customer Experience unit. It also includes our Channels like Stores, Partner Sales and E-Commerce as well as our Hardware Business and Sales management.Is this your next opportunity?The role includes, but is not limited to:
Example of expected outcomes:
- Being a driver of change management in the unit you work with - often, but not always, related to different transformation initiatives
- Supporting the business/function in translating business challenges into people implications and deciding on strategic choices based on this
- Advising and coaching leaders in driving People processes and initiatives
- Supporting business to be compliant in all HR offerings, using the common tools, methods and ways of working decided upon
- Overall responsibility for end-to-end delivery of HR offerings to business
- Responsibility for actively participating in initiatives that strengthen the HR deliveries based on business input. In practice, this means leading or participating in cross-functional development projects prioritized in the overall people agenda of Telia Company
- Coaching leadership teams on people topics
- Diagnosing people issues and identifying appropriate HR measures; involving the appropriate management and PXC units
- Supporting execution of certain HR offerings through facilitation and management team presence, e.g. Workforce Planning, People Roundtable, and Succession Planning and talent management
- Working closely with managers in the country/business/function and be part of relevant management team(s) as well as closely collaborating with the delivery organization (People Hub)
Is this you?Your Experience:
- Securing execution of workforce plan to achieve committed targets, both size, composition and skills
- Ensuring that a robust people agenda aligned with financial and operational targets, is implemented
- Driving engagement and securing implementation of new leadership framework (2022)
Your personal competencies:
- Experience from taking lead and executing on HR initiatives.
- Experience from working in an HR lead position in a fast-moving business.
- Leadership and Project Management skills with the ability to build engagement and trust.
- Change Management skills with a proven track record of driving change and transformation.
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
- Skills in agile ways of working is meritorious.
- Experience from the telecom industry or large companies is meritorious.
- Experience from management consulting is meritorious
It's more than just a job!
- Problem solver - analyzes unknown situations and has the ability to identify appropriate and effective solutions. Sees the big picture and takes broader considerations into account.
- Entrepreneurial - challenges status quo and seeks new ideas in order to improve performance and stimulate innovation.
- Business Savvy - understands the strategies of the business and applies your knowledge to achieve key objectives.
- Excellent communicator - conveys information with clarity, listens effectively and gives specific and constructive feedback, both orally and in writing.
- Result oriented - pursues challenging goals, conveys a sense of urgency and works hard to achieve objectives.
- Team player - work together to share information and expertise to achieve desired results
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at Maria Rönnberg email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-05-31.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!