Would you like to join a team of other HR professionals to enable and evolve our pension and insurance processes in Sweden? Then this could be the perfect role for you!As a Pension Specialist you secure quality and execution in the area, including support to our employees and trainings towards our HR community. Furthermore, you contribute and work to constantly reinvent how we in Telia process and take responsibility for our employees' pension and insurance benefit - to enable digitalization, quality, and efficiency in all parts of the process.Is this your next opportunity?
As a Pension Specialist you are a member of our People Support team and work with operational tasks as well as improvements of our pension and insurance process in Sweden. You enable quality and execution in the area, including support to our employees and managers, process improvements as well as transactional deliveries. This position will be the specialist and go-to person in all pension related questions in close cooperation with our Pension & Benefit Manager. The role also includes a close collaboration with our external vendors and stakeholders in the area.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsible to drive and handle operational tasks within the area of Pension administration for our legal entities in Sweden.
- Responsible to identify improvements, follow-up and secure efficiency within pension practices and process.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and HR colleagues to ensure Telia's pensions and benefits policies in close collaboration with our Pension & Benefit Manager.
- Together with our Pension & Benefit Manager, conduct trainings and secure information to internal stakeholders in the area.
- Acting as a Pension Specialist to support in individual questions and requirements for the Swedish market.
- Be part of given projects and M&A activities in close collaboration with our Pension & Benefit Manager.
- Having a close collaboration with vendors and external pension providers to secure quality in data and fulfill legal requirements
- Handling of invoices and supply basis for accounting in the area.
Is this you?
To be successful in this role you have a desire to drive execution and at the same time finding improvements and efficiency in everything you do. You understand that details, technical integrations and process improvements and documentation is the key for continuous improvement and you strive for success.Your personal competencies:
- Seeks new perspectives and ideas in order to improve performance and stimulate innovation
- Develops effective, sensible and workable solutions to problems.
- Anticipates problems; analyzes situations to identify illogical solutions and inconsistencies.
- Conveys information with clarity and ease, both in speech and in writing.
- Relates to others in an open, accepting manner and puts others at ease.
It's more than just a job!
- 5+ years' experience and strong knowledge of Swedish pensions and benefits according to law and collective bargaining agreements, Swedish pension and insurance market in general, Pension administration and governance.
- Experience in providing advice and solutions to employees and managers in pension related questions.
- Hands-on transactional skills in combination with a strong drive for excellent execution.
- Experience from change and improvement processes.
- Advanced Excel skills and previous experience from Workday is a strong advantage.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business Administration and HR management or other equivalent competence/experience.
- Further trainings and certificate in the area of insurance and pensions e.g., IFU/Insuresec or other relevant certificate is an advantage.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-03-07. Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!