Do you share our passion for 5G and the future of Mobile Data communication? We are now hiring for a role as EPC Operations Engineer to join our team.Is this your next opportunity?
We, a team of experienced and passionate telecommunication and IT professionals, responsible for operations of mobile packet core networks, are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our team. My name is Greger Älgemon and I am heading our Mobile Packet Core Operations in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
We are on an exciting journey for the future, making significant changes in our networks and services and the way we operate them. The (r)evolution in Telco networks and services is more present than ever before. Virtualization and containerization are reshaping how we build and operate our EPC. At the same time, 5G and Internet of Things are bringing a wealth of new applications and business opportunities. If you want to be part of this exploration of new technology and ways of working, our team is where to be.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Daily Operations and Maintenance of the mobile packet core.
- Sharing the teams 24/7 on-call duty responsibility.
- Customer deliveries
- Change/Network implementation
- Network development
- EPC=PCRF, SGSN/MME, SGw/PGw/GGSN, ePDG
We think that you thrive from solving technical problems. You are good at connecting with colleagues and forming relationships in an international environment. You have experience from working in mobile networks and you have a strong desire to maintain and further develop skills and stay current with technology.Your personal competencies:
- Problem solver
- University or other higher educational degree in IT, information systems, network engineering or relevant area
- Hands on experience from working with EPC, 5GC or PCRF.
- Fluent English and Swedish or Norwegian language skills both spoken and written
It's more than just a job!
- Experience in automation, in the spectrum from scripting to more advanced automation.
- Expertise in IP networking.
- Experience from Agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Experience from working with virtualization and cloud technology in a VMware environment
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at Greger.email@example.com or +46 70 322 57 30.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Evaluation of applications will start in September, so don't worry if you don't hear from us earlier. Application deadline is 2022-08-31.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!