In our efforts to be even more effective we continue strengthening our capabilities within our DevOps environment and CI/CD area to enable the next phase of our journey in the Common Products and Services (CPS) organization. CPS works across all our Nordic/Baltic markets with the mission to leverage and strengthen the value of Telia Company by developing common products as well as technology services and platforms.
Right now, we are looking for a Cloud CI/CD DevOps Engineer
to join our agile team that develops and maintain our DevOps Environment and Test Automation Framework. The team is part of our Continuous Delivery and Validation unit within Network Services and Delivery organization (NSD). The unit supports DevOps by introducing best practices for automating test and the processes in E2E network service validation and delivery.Is it your next opportunity?
As DevOps Engineer in the CI/CD team, you will together with your agile team members provide a framework for automated & continuous testing and validation of all NSD services and solution components at various levels such as Performance test to validate the Telco cloud performance. You will drive implementation of tools and processes around CI/CD and proactively support other DevOps teams in our organization. Together we make our DevOps environment better, fully automated, and easy for our fellow engineers to work with.
As a developer you will continue to evolve our test automation framework including creation of automated tests. Our test automation framework provides quick feedback and supports our other DevOps teams throughout the development process.Is this you?
You can see to the bigger picture of the network while developing on one specific area. You share our interests in the areas of DevOps principles, tools and automated software testing and you have experience of DevOps, test automation and infrastructure management from large scale solution. You have good communication skills in English.
We are looking for you that have experience from:
- You are a team player and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- You are driven by change and new challenges
- You can take own initiative and have a can-do attitude
- You love to grow and learn new tools and techniques
It's a big bonus if you also have knowledge about:
- DevOps tasks, working with Jenkins (or another tooling) creating pipelines and maintaining the installation.
- Experience with Linux and networks.
- Automation (with ansible, chef, puppet, or similar)
In our daily work we:
- Working with kubernetes and deployments with for example ArgoCD
- GitHub Actions and GitHub Workflow
- Develop APIs with Python (Flask) and Java (Spring boot).
- Develop libraries for Robot Framework.
- Write test cases in Robot Framework and Cypress.
- Provide teams with a Jenkins environment with master and agent.
- Support other teams in creating pipelines in Jenkins.
- Support other teams with knowledge about GitHub and Bitbucket
- Creating and maintaining Ansible roles for automatic configuration and installation of VM.
- Troubleshoot Linux installations and networks.
- Creating Docker images and containers with docker-compose
- Investigate new tools and ways of working to become a better team and organization. For example, GitHub Workflow, GitOps and DevSecOps
- We follow SAFe & Scrum ceremonies.
As a team we have knowledge about Telco Cloud and Orchestration VMWare NFVI, vCloud Director. 3GPP Standards, Protocols, procedures, Implementation & Call flow.It's more than just a job!
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. We will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! The recruitment process will start after the vacation.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!