Right now, we are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist
to the Martech Team, to be a part of our journey in personalizing the customer meeting and becoming a truly data driven organization.
I am Per Fernström and I am leading the Martech Team within Digital & Analytics Sweden. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team, but also very excited to extend the team with new skilled people to improve and create new opportunities in communication with our customers!
If you love to create best-in-class data driven customer communication within the exciting area of Martech and 1:1 communication, this is the role for you!Is this your next opportunity?
Who are you?
- Operating marketing platforms and executing digital 1:1 communication activities
- Designing, building and optimizing marketing automation journeys cross all digital channels
- Defining audience and creating target group selections.
1:1 specialist with wide skill set of channels and platforms. You take responsibility and have high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving. You are able to translate idea into reality in manageable parts and concrete use cases. You are able to execute complex initiatives and proactively respond to issues in an innovative yet structured approach. In your previous roles, you have been successfully responsible for building automated customer journeys, improving performance and using cases by utilizing Salesforce platform and delivering clear business value.Your personality:
Needed skills and experience:
- Truly enjoy working within the Martech area, learning new things and testing new things
- Result-oriented and always looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Both tech and business savvy
- Self-leading, accountable and structured
- True interest for creating business value
- Proactive ways-of-working, taking own initiatives, provide recommendations for improvement.
- You have at least one year of work experience in Marketing Automation, working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have worked with A/B testing and control groups.
- Experience with web tracking technologies (e.g. Google Analytics/Tag Manager)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications
- Experience in working with a CDP
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in data modelling and SQL
- You have been working in HTML/CSS/JS to create web and mobile landing pages and manage responsive email templates.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! If you require any further information, email me at email@example.com
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 2021-04-22.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!