Are you looking for an opportunity to work close to the business and create value to a team by individual coaching and encouragement to achieve your goals? Then the role of manager in one of our DevOps Tailormade teams could be the ideal role for you!
Work spanning international business, technology innovations and people. Great colleagues with specialist skills and a welcoming team spirit. Are these ingredients that you find appealing, then keep reading and see if you are our next manager in one of our DevOps teams.Is this your next opportunity?
I am Ulrika Öhman, heading Telia´s Product Unit Tailormade & Applications in Product Area Communications. We have several units of specialist teams in Sweden, Finland, and Estonia responsible for development, delivery and operations of 3rd party Collaboration, Unified Communication and Contact Center products and services to enterprise customers.
We assist the greatest companies to handle their large volumes of customer interactions in personalized ways with the right human touchpoints and/or by self-service. We provide the possibility for our customers to focus on customer interactions instead of infrastructure and platform.
I am now looking for a Manager DevOps
who will contribute to our success in the years to come.
You will head a team of specialists working in roles such as scrum master, test leader, system integrators, developers, and support specialists, spanning over a range of different technologies and internal/external suppliers (e.g., Mitel, Enghouse, Cisco, Network Cloud).
Your role includes, but is not limited to:
- Planning, developing, and supervising the team
- Personnel responsibility including development dialogue, performance assessment, terms, and benefits
- Assign and prioritize resources to projects/tasks and customer SLAs
- Work closely with our agile coaches and be an important stakeholder in PI plannings
- Be our management representative in internal and customer steering groups
- Actively develop the product area in collaboration with consulting, customer support, product management, sales, DevOps teams and other product areas within Telia
- Being a member of the unit's management team where we collaborate closely to grow our business and our people
In our ever-changing environment, we need leaders and teams who attempt to question the current, simplify the complex and support our co-workers, customers, and our society. We do not believe in rigid hierarchies, but rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
We set high goals for our business and ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want motivated and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality.Is this you?
We think you are a leader who thrives on motivating and encouraging your team to achieve results and celebrate the wins together. You have a proven history of leadership and negotiations in an IT expert organization. You are a generalist by heart, and you love business, technology and people equally. On the technological side you are up to date with the latest trends, legalizations and have a true interest in our customers' way of working in the future. You have a genuine interest in people and great communication skills in 1-to-1s or in group, in dialogue with suppliers and internal/external stakeholders.
Among your personal competencies, you will benefit from being:
- A result-oriented planner - continuous change calls for business agility, while still being able to forecast needs and results
- Skilled communicator - supervising your team both in real life and from a distance since it is geographically spread. As well as providing information with clarity and ease, both in speech and in writing.
- Resourceful - enthusiastic and positive, even in pressured and tough situations
- Continuous learner- learns from experience and others' feedback
It is more than just a job!
- University degree or relevant +5 years' experience in an area applicable to the position
- Experience in IT development and agile methods (we are implementing SAFe)
- Experience from development and operations of "As-A-Service" functions in business applications/customer experience/contact center
- Supervising role in an expert organization working with external and internal customers
- Negotiations and collaborations with external suppliers/vendors
- Working in an international context with English as working language
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining my team, do not hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org +46767626060
We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-05-30Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!